Yet Zoro’s out here sleeping with undersged children like O-toko

he’s the biggest pedo alive also wrong, there’s no other Sanji in anime while there’s a million Zoro’s
The fact you even thought about that makes you sick in the head. Get help.

Master roshi = Sanji, both pedo and sexually harrass women. As I said no matter what genre of anime, you find a guy who is a pervert and thats basically Sanji

The fact you even thought about that makes you sick in the head. Get help.

Master roshi = Sanji, both pedo and sexually harrass women. As I said no matter what genre of anime, you find a guy who is a pervert and thats basically Sanji
I didn’t think about a thing you zoro stans pointed it out

You’re the one trying to incriminate a FICTIONAL CHARACTER!!! You’re the one who needs help

Literally supporting a character who slept with a kid weirdo. And like I said, stay mad Zoro isn’t original

There is no other Sanji

Says the guy that supports a character sleeping with a minor and tries to incriminate a fictional character

It’s clear you don’t go outside, keep crying pedo supporting weirdo
Bozo has almost 6000 post about Zoro and talks about not going outside, have some shame. If you stan a sexual harrasment merchant thats on you.

Post automatically merged:

Lmfao is this actually a thing
Yeah you can find on youtube if you just search "spyxfamily cancelled"

Last edited by a moderator:
Bozo has almost 6000 post about Zoro and talks about not going outside, have some shame. If you stan a pedo and sexual harrasment merchant thats on you.

You even proved you have a sick mind so congratz, hopefully I never pump into you
Like i said keep crying you pedo supporting weirdo

I don’t care for those who support pedos. Nothing you have to say interests me weirdo. Stop talking to me