Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
In general the revolutionaries are the most underwhelming "important" group
Right? They do nothing and have zero impact, but are the main adversaries to the WG? Nah, IDC about them. No way Oda can make me.
They are anything but irrelevant. Dragon himself is the most wanted dude making him the integral part of the story. I couldn’t care less about the rest of em’ excl. Sabo and Koala.
Stronger's had more impact on the story than Dragon.

Sabo can also run off a cliff.

They are anything but irrelevant. Dragon himself is the most wanted dude making him the integral part of the story. I couldn’t care less about the rest of em’ excl. Sabo and Koala.
See that's exactly the point. He hasn't done much to live up to that ascribed status yet. We definitely need a Dragon appearance soon :emohiyo::jackcopium:
Also Sabo's Bounty is really low considering he's technically the second most wanted man in the world

Ngl I am convinced no one has the spoilers or hints yet, these are just words thrown from the people who usually receive spoilers from the production staff just memeing and their simps hyping it up. Just wait like 3 more days until then.

Right? They do nothing and have zero impact, but are the main adversaries to the WG? Nah, IDC about them. No way Oda can make me.

Stronger's had more impact on the story than Dragon.

Sabo can also run off a cliff.
See that's exactly the point. He hasn't done much to live up to that ascribed status yet. We definitely need a Dragon appearance soon :emohiyo::jackcopium:
Also Sabo's Bounty is really low considering he's technically the second most wanted man in the world
I know they don’t have a major impact on the story but it’s happening now. The shit happening in Reverie being a prime example. Them mfers are finally on the move not as Luffy cheerleaders but by themselves. Ya’ll will see.

because they don’t have screen time to explore their power.
Oda offscreen the fight with two admirals which we don’t know how good they are .
But we know they do better job than king and queen on handle on admiral.
It's not really about powerscaling, they just feel out of the story, their actions have almost no repercussions despite them being an opposing force to the WG

R

rubblerust

Chapter 1054 title: "Open the Land of Wano"
- Aramaki fights Luffy and allies
- Aramaki's roots dig deep underneath Wano
- Wano cracks open because of combined stress from the Kaido and Big Mom holes, and now Aramaki
- The entire waterfall falls away, there's a huge cavern behind it and Pluton's in there
- A sleeping magma dragon has been guarding Pluton. It is now awake.

@AdmiralKinyagi run that ass up for me, mama
Post automatically merged:

It's not really about powerscaling, they just feel out of the story, their actions have almost no repercussions despite them being an opposing force to the WG
That will probably change soon enough
Post automatically merged:

Nvm, I got it. The hint with the fire dragon dragon is about Sabo. FUUUUUCK

Status
Not open for further replies.