Zoro got senzu beans that brought him to 100% and Sanji has amazing regeneration like you guys always say"
Mid arguments
K & Q are immensely tough ancient zoans who casually recover in a matter of seconds

Even Jack, who is less durable than both was back up not too long after. You are comparing that to two normal humans who were beatin badly prior

I can’t make an argument for zoro bc he did have a senzu bean, but Sanji? Sanji fought both offscreen+Got cheapshotted 90% of his fight after being brutally beatin by Black Maria, who is around Jack’s and Big Mom’s size btw

And this is pre-awakened, base, normal human Sanji….either way idk why you’re so upset. Zoro and Sanji will have a higher bounty than K & Q

Seatonnes

waiting for Marvel Rivals
K & Q are immensely tough ancient zoans who casually recover in a matter of seconds

Even Jack, who is less durable than both was back up not too long after. You are comparing that to two normal humans who were beatin badly prior

I can’t make an argument for zoro bc he did have a senzu bean, but Sanji? Sanji fought both offscreen+Got cheapshotted 90% of his fight after being brutally beatin by Black Maria, who is around Jack’s and Big Mom’s size btw

And this is pre-awakened, base, normal human Sanji….either way idk why you’re so upset. Zoro and Sanji will have a higher bounty than K & Q
you used headcanon in your first sentence i aint reading this dumbass shit