If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So it is a mixture of a chapter if we get info about Aramaki and Sabo (both Wano and out of Wano). If this is the start of the final saga and Sabo is in the chapter then he is very important to the end game most likely. Could be Aramaki talking about Sabo and that is how we find the info or we find info about Aramaki from Sabo's side.

Bogard

You can't win
Aramaki being a logia is very surprising judging by the way his powers work, but i guess if it's true that Oda simply wanted to go through his nature related powers being logia thing.

At the same time, it was about time that we saw top tier logias in action. I'm curious to know how Oda would make them fight at this stage, and especially how their potential awakening would be developed

About the news concerning Sabo, i'm assuming that just like i mentioned in this thread: https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/the-fate-of-the-shichibukais.28818/, Sabo is simply framed for Cobra's death unfortunately, though the title "Flame Emperor" reminds me of Ace

:shocking:

AdmiraLs didnt have to give birth 90 times

BM was competing with legends while being pregnant
Lmao. Show panel for that assumption, also, don't ignore that BM was born with Top Tier physical strength and Durability. Oda had no choice, she was just to weak compared to Admirals so he had to grant her strength by birth.

Status
Not open for further replies.