ドラゴンは、誰もが空想から消えることができる方法を言っています
緑牛に殺された熊
バキンさんがバギーに加わりました
黒ひげがホールケーキアイランドに到着
サボとコマンダーズ対提督
ルフィは砂防の存在を感じる
ソース:-3ch
Here, these spoilers were already leaked 10 hours ago :kata:

It's obvious Udon prison uses seastone. King and queen are imprisoned. Admirals can only fight characters who are at disadvantage. Hence they are not worthy of CoC
I told you show me the seastone stuff on 1053 , not your words. Cluck cluck cluck chicken. Show me the pictures of seastone cuff
Sengoku has coc.
Also fomer prision mean it is not prision anymore .

I still think we should calm some of that hype…120+ new mons is cool but I hope he was exaggerating when he said there are a lot of humanoids
True but he also said new Spider, 3 Dog Lines, 2 Pseudos. New sub legends as well. We haven’t even see the regional Bird yet either
Post automatically merged:

:finally:
That Girafarig evo is so cute. Dunsparce evo is gonna be awesome I can tell

D

Deleted member 83

:seriously:
There’s a new Bike mon the duck
I don’t understand why gf changed their marketing method so dramatically after gen 7, sun and moon they released a bazillion trailers showcasing every new stuff, returning characters, and new mons
Then for gen 8, LA, and now gen 9 they showed absolutely nothing, like we’re halfway through July and they still haven’t given us the name of the region
It’s zero or one hundred for them lol no middle ground

I don’t understand why gf changed their marketing method so dramatically after gen 7, sun and moon they released a bazillion trailers showcasing every new stuff, returning characters, and new mons
Then for gen 8, LA, and now gen 9 they showed absolutely nothing, like we’re halfway through July and they still haven’t given us the name of the region
It’s zero or one hundred for them lol no middle ground
Yeh it’s weird af

They showed way too much in Sun and Moon

I think they clocked that Gen 8 and the Remakes and PLA sold like hot cakes without them doing any sort of marketing for them

Each game is selling more which is crazy

Status
Not open for further replies.