If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well admirals were always under a high training, prepared to fight dangerous pirates and Yonko are 4 strongest crews by looking at the amount of territories and number of people working for them. Addition to it is as well what people work for them too. I'm a fan of both where I can see pros and cons for each tho, especially when marine is a one big organization and Yonko are 4 much smaller ones, each different from another.
Lol thank you

Yamato's fine outside her Oden bs. It's fine, I expect her to grow as a character, she's been imprisoned her whole life in Onigashima.
Yamato really isn’t fine. She has no tangible goal so growing to accomplish her goal isn’t working. She has no reason to drop the Oden BS so she won’t.

Yamato is literally just strong, which isnt a character.

Yamato really isn’t fine. She has no tangible goal so growing to accomplish her goal isn’t working. She has no reason to drop the Oden BS so she won’t.

Yamato is literally just strong, which isnt a character.
Well luffy is near the end of his road so he will pick a strong nakama ? Why would he pick a wesk guy and wait 2 years for him to train then get stronger lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.