If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Now here's why your point doesn't fly.

1. He is the only captain (he'll at this point I think the only marine) in the new world that has his own ship with his name on it.

2. Was the only captain sent by the marines to guide royalty to the reverie. Something normally done by higher ranking marines

3. Is the only captain to date casually (allowed) to sail in the season of the new world
You’re just saying things he’s been seen doing. Which again, is not leading a fleet. The Reverie was policed by the Admirals. Coby was just a soldier they had.

So yeah, calling it now.

Sakazuki vs Luffy
Aramaki vs Zoro
Borsalino vs Sanji

Fujitora turns against the WG

Although light is a cooler ability than plants, I foresee Ryokugyu being stronger than Kizaru.
Luffy vs akainu for the breakfast
Luffy vs imu for the main dish

Zoro vs aramaki for the breakfast
Zoro vs ghandi for the main dish:cheers:

So yeah, calling it now.

Sakazuki vs Luffy
Aramaki vs Zoro
Borsalino vs Sanji

Fujitora turns against the WG

Although light is a cooler ability than plants, I foresee Ryokugyu being stronger than Kizaru.
Matchup-wise, I would rather a Brulee/Katakuri vs. Borsalino fight. I miss the the brother and sister duo. Mirrors and future sight vs. moving at the speed of light would be an interesting matchup.

I never understood how Arabs got hand on chapters early and release the spoilers earlier than Redon.

Redon can say this part of spoiler is fake , but this part is real by Arab tweets. No one will have issue with him .

We will never know how Arabs relase spoiler earlier tha redon guy.

You’re just saying things he’s been seen doing. Which again, is not leading a fleet. The Reverie was policed by the Admirals. Coby was just a soldier they had.
I will ask again when in the history of onepiece was a captain allowed to do this? Even worse is the fact that all of this is in the new world which is more dangerous.

He is clearly getting special responsibilities in response to his caliber.

Nothing contradicts or suggests that otherwise. And like coby stated marine power is limited

Status
Not open for further replies.