If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will ask again when in the history of onepiece was a captain allowed to do this? Even worse is the fact that all of this is in the new world which is more dangerous.

He is clearly getting special responsibilities in response to his caliber.

Nothing contradicts or suggests that otherwise. And like coby stated marine power is limited
we don’t follow Marines so idk

The pattern at the end of arcs was

Pre-TS: Aokiji and Kizaru bullying Luffy
Dressrosa: He started to scrap with an Admiral. Fujitora acknowledges his strength
Wano: He's going to beat your ass

Admirals at the end of arcs are clearly being used as a way to mark Luffy's progress.

I know that Oda wanks Luffy and at the height of his wank, he is not going to make him look bad.

The fact that you think Oda is going to sacrifice Luffy's big "Yonko" moment to make Greenbull look good is delusional.
And who said anything about making Luffy look bad huh?

Wano is full of countless characters that can be used to hype up GB without it having anything to do with Luffy.

I know that Oda wanks Luffy and at the height of his wank, he is not going to make him look bad.

The fact that you think Oda is going to sacrifice Luffy's big "Yonko" moment to make Greenbull look good is delusional.
You're lucky Luffy and Aramaki don't seem to be meeting in this chapter so that you can cope one more week about your delusional admirals=doffy and Luffy=Primebeard agendas

Lame if true, this further supports that Sabo is ace 2.0 unfortunately

Secondly Sabo shouldn't even be aware of Entei since that wasn't even popular like Fire Fist

Again if true, disappointing as a Sabo fan, we need more Flame Dragon moves instead of Ace copy
Entei is just a big ass fire ball, it isn’t complex to make

So the only Members of the Worst Generation that we have left open for plots are jewelry bonney and Urouge. I wonder how Oda will implement them storywise. I can see bonney tied to all the fuss with Sabo the Revos / Kuma. BUT Urouge is hard to figure right now. I don't see him getting involved with Elbaf even though he can make himself bigger. He should get his own plot with Enel/ Raijin Island etc. would be cool

:bamathink:

Status
Not open for further replies.