If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
One piece is finally back!! News of some death related to Sabo?? Looking at the chapter title maybe Sabo is dead?? Isn’t the name of the chapter the same attack Ace used against Blackbeard before getting beat? Hmm interesting!!

Lol Sabo used Entei attack as his final attack probably

the strongest technique he can come up with is Ace’s hhhhhhh

and people wanna comvince me that Sabo is better than Ace haha

Ace had he been alive, him along with Luffy would have trashed Sabo.. and left him so far behind it’s funny!

Oda clearly had some plans for him with gathering the Samurai, avenging Yasui, Ryuma and Shimotsuki stuff but then he just dropped those plotlines.

I don't think Oda has much interest in writing for Zoro.
Just be patient. WSS title is waiting for Zoro, he will also defeat BB'S number 1 commander and an admiral. If that's not big I don't know what is

He gets the same spoilers from probably the same sources, he's in no way better than any other leaker
If he stopped providing summaries for say 2-3 weeks then someone else would do it in his stead
But the other leakers probably know that he's the one to usually do it, so they won't bother making detailed summaries themselves
But once Redon would hypothetically stop, a new niche in the market would open up :kata:
Why isn't anyone else doing it now if they have access to the same sources? One business doesn't have to go out of business first for a compeitor to come to the fore.

I wonder what makes this chapter so “hype”
We get back to "outside-of-current-arc" affairs, which used to happed more frequently (since arc used to be way shorter pre-timeskip and even pre-Dressrosa), but now we get such chapters only once every 50-70 chapters :risitasad:
The contents of 1054 don't seem to be tooooo special but we finally get to leave Wano it seems, at least in a flashback maybe,,,

Why isn't anyone else doing it now if they have access to the same sources? One business doesn't have to go out of business first for a compeitor to come to the fore.
Pretty simple reason, leakers do it for free while pretending it's a full time job
Their revenue is attention and egoboosting
If there was actually money involved when it comes to who leaks first (like e.g. a leaker posting spoilers on his personal website, showing ads there and getting revenue this way), then we would get our spoilers on Sundays or earlier each week, and not on Tuesdays :pepelit:

Status
Not open for further replies.