If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
dont want to see a shanks fan
call the marines bitchmade ever again.
waited till they were gone before he made his move. dfkm
?They were in a stalemate. We didn't see BM or Kaido invading Shanks' territory.

Once the Rocks duo were out there is no one on Shanks' level to stop him:kayneshrug:
Imagine 2 Yonko failing to beat even 1 SN
Lemme remind you kaido koed Luffy when BM was still around on the roof lol
CASUAL YONKO FOUGHT A STRONGER GROUP AND STILL LOOK BETTER

2 admirals couldn't even beat lindbergh or Morley... all 3 COMMANDERS OR 2 managed to get away to save Kuma while sabo stallS admirals LOL

1 top tier with 3 vets (or low high tiers) stalemated 2 top tiers ...

Wankers "Admirals won..." LOL TURNS OUT they didn't even beat sabo when his colleagues went away to save kuma
:josad:
If Sabo was stalling admirals by himself the admiral fans will never live this down lmao:joker:

Scabbards vs Aramaki, Yamato joins in and hit Aramaki in the head,Momo arrive too and stop Yamato for fighting Aramaki.

@Red Admiral @Echizen_Jo_Ndule

Not sure you claim to dehype admiral because he is litreally face group battle instead one.
Kaido did same thing.
right now ... I'm more interested to know WHY he is here story wise

I don't dehype them ... until someone trigger me

Admiral wankers are embarrassing. Vet level Revo commanders don't get defeated by 2 Two admirals with the help of a high-high tier or low top tier and he's about to get stalled by the fucking guys negged by Base Kaido. How are you spinning this as a good thing?

:kayneshrug:
Never expect Sabo, Yamato, Katakuri, Oden to look bad even if they face someone stronger...they'd be wanked by Oda

But you guys don't listen

See you next week...hopefully GB wins mid diff or high diff. If he struggles and the fights ends well...RIP admiral wank totally

Actually feels like we're in the endgame now. Hope shanks is full evil
>Kaido and Big mom currently in wano alive (COPIUM)
>Shanks is Rocks son (COPIUM)
>Shanks+BigMeme+Kaido. Rocks pirates Revived

DO IT ODA. SHATTER LUFFY's CHILDHOOD

Status
Not open for further replies.