If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sabo and the revolutionaries didn't defeat the Admirals, he just saved Kuma and retreated.

And yankers said Admirals lose to Sabo :suresure:
Post automatically merged:

Sabo and the revolutionaries didn't defeat the Admirals, he just saved Kuma and retreated.

Where do that is said ?

exactly it got nothing to do with the chapter and yet you brought up the vinsmokes anyway
I think vinsmokes mind fucked you too hard

I also brought up Scabbards, yet I don't see you crying out of your vagina for that.
You also said that I wanked them with this chapter. Explain how I wanked them with this chapter

Admirals are the most powerful fighters of the Navy. An admiral bowing in DR was big new. If two got defeated it would literally be the biggest new yet Sabo related news only talk about Kuma and Cobra.
I swear some of you people are so obsessed wih admirals you start believing the dumbest shit lol
It is just @Echizen_Jo_Ndule peddling falsehoods as usual

GeneralP123

Beyefendi
β€Ž

Post automatically merged:

Not a good look for the admirals eitherway, Revos should've been captured if the two admirals are worth anything.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
I think vinsmokes mind fucked you too hard

I also brought up Scabbards, yet I don't see you crying out of your vagina for that.
You also said that I wanked them with this chapter. Explain how I wanked them with this chapter
seems like scabbards are in the chapter though, are the vinsmokes there?

Status
Not open for further replies.