If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
He's being stalled by Bartholomew, he's not that strong:kayneshrug:
Don't shit on Shanks so carelessly. Remember, Shanks hype is also indirect Mihawk hype.:kata:

He wants the one piece now after kaido is no more.
Kinda a coward move bro ...
Did he came to steal the road pone ?
They were in a deadlock when BM and Kaido were around. Now that the wheel's been broken, it's only natural the smart bunch uses the opportunity to climb to the top.

Before the battle start the Scabbards couldn't hurt Kaido. They obtained that power during battle. That means they can now use that power at will.

Yamato obtained ACoC and she can use it at will.

Momo being an adult means he has adult strength. Add his dragon DF powers like creating clouds to fly and carry an island. It was mentioned Momo is much tougher now and Luffy and Zoro tested him. All that implies Momo has a durable body like Kaido now since he has a similar DF.
Scabbard hurt and pierced Kaido the moment they first engage into fighting with him at start of raid
They were at peak when fighting Kaido, they tried their best but failed to beat him, it's the SN time to take over
After they went to downstairs, they aren't doing anything significant, except the Duke duo who take on Jack and Pero

When did Yamato obtained adCoC lol
She already have it.
Momo already was adult in the raid
This end of raid momo and current momo what's the difference??
1 week of resting doesn't make any difference.

Do you consider the fact that Admirals have to restrain themselves to keep damage as minimum as possible, given their position?
I do, but on the other hand it's vastly more important to capture the Intruders to the HOLY LAND Marijoas. So that one conceals the other one. Letting Sabo go is way worse than to destroy the Marijoas, plus, both Fuji and Greenbull have the perfect DF abilities to capture them. But yet, they still failed.

You're literally the only guy in the entire forum that's exaggerating and spreading fake news that Sabo defeated the Admirals.

Provide Proof
Where did I say Sabo beat admirals? Lol
You see how people lie

I never said sabo beat admirals
Reread all my posts

When I talk about admirals losing...I talk about all of them Revo winning

Find a post where I said Sabo beat Fuji and GB

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
My scabbard comment had nothing to do with them being in this chapter

But I see my vinsmoke powerlevel thread mind fucked you too hard, seeing you now have PTSD from realizing how strong they are
you mean that thread that the entire fucking forum shat on? yeah it was a good laugh

I've never heard about a connection to lodestar?
To make it brief:

By Roger & Nekomamushi words, Lodestar is an island in which magnetic fields are crazy. Log Pose starts twirling without control once you get there.
In the past we've always seen antgaonists/villains of an island rapresenting themselves the theme of an arc:
- Crocodile, sand-man in a desert island (Alabasta)
- Enel, lightining-man in a sky island (Skypea)
- Kaido, dragon in the land of japan/samurai (Wano)
... I could go on

Now, seen the few info we have about Lodestar, who do you think is the perfect opponent in an island who's focus is around magnetism and that also rapresents the end of the road right before Laugh Tale?

Before the battle start the Scabbards couldn't hurt Kaido. They obtained that power during battle. That means they can now use that power at will.

Yamato obtained ACoC and she can use it at will.

Momo being an adult means he has adult strength. Add his dragon DF powers like creating clouds to fly and carry an island. It was mentioned Momo is much tougher now and Luffy and Zoro tested him. All that implies Momo has a durable body like Kaido now since he has a similar DF.
Yamato always had adCoC. Thunder Bagua is an adCoC technique

Status
Not open for further replies.