If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
sanji needs something that resonates with his personality alot.. not just name after his flame..

"Hunter" continues to be a very relevant one but it doesn't reflect his abilities

Like Yassop is known as "The Chaser" in the NW... it does give you an idea about how it adds up to his combat style
I agree; I still think if he does get something it’ll relate to the heavens with:
1. His mothers name
2. Both of his fires names have been based on gods who were kicked out of heaven
3. Seemingly lunarian connection.

I can’t believe I just realized that One Piece is back. The month’s break was pretty good for me. Unfortunately I don’t feel any hype for this chapter.

I am sad that Cobra was assassinated, but it’s not surprising that he was killed.

I don’t like or dislike Sabo. I don’t really have an opinion on his character. I am happy for the Sabo fans who have waited a while to see him in action!

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
LOL Yamato hate has driven some people completely insane.

The closer it gets to her joining the crew the more hysterical they seem to get.

Any bit of new information is confirmation of their headcanon that she will stay in Wano, no matter how completely irrelevant.
Yamato haters looking kinda mindbroken lately

To make it brief:

By Roger & Nekomamushi words, Lodestar is an island in which magnetic fields are crazy. Log Pose starts twirling without control once you get there.
In the past we've always seen antgaonists/villains of an island rapresenting themselves the theme of an arc:
- Crocodile, sand-man in a desert island (Alabasta)
- Enel, lightining-man in a sky island (Skypea)
- Kaido, dragon in the land of japan/samurai (Wano)
... I could go on

Now, seen the few info we have about Lodestar, who do you think is the perfect opponent in an island who's focus is around magnetism and that also rapresents the end of the road right before Laugh Tale?
Oh okay I did not remember the magnetic aspect of Lodestar
That's cool though

I'd like to think maybe it's just a giant floating magnet
Like the one that sucked up capones ship
At least that was my interpretation

Lodestar could be a Nami/ kidd arc lol
What an odd coupling

G

Gorosei Informer

he's named King to fit the card theme
:kaidowhat:
Because it couldn't have a double meaning right?

But then again, who I am to question the logic of a guy who calls one of his dudes Queen and none of them show haki mastery nor DF awakenings.

A battle loving and hardened crew obsessed with strength and they can't even get awakenings, not especially Kaido and not even King as well at least.

Least Pirates for real.

Status
Not open for further replies.