If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

So far we got:

Rat -
Ox - Ryokugyu (Green Bull)
Tiger - Fujitora (Purple Tiger)
Rabbit - Momousagi (Pink Rabbit)
Dragon -
Snake -
Horse - Kurouma (Black Horse)
Goat -
Monkey - Kong
Rooster - Aokiji (since he aint in the navy maybe we get a rooster/another bird epithet VA now instead)
Dog - Akainu (Red Dog)
Boar - Chaton (Brown Pig)
Rat is that dude from Nami's arc lmao

Goat is Sengoku, has a Goat all the time by his side

Snake and Dragon left

My guess is that Dragon used to be part of the Navy

So far we got:

Rat -
Ox - Ryokugyu (Green Bull)
Tiger - Fujitora (Purple Tiger)
Rabbit - Momousagi (Pink Rabbit)
Dragon -
Snake -
Horse - Kurouma (Black Horse)
Goat -
Monkey - Kizaru (Yellow Monkey)
Rooster - Aokiji (since he aint in the navy maybe we get a rooster/another bird epithet VA now instead)
Dog - Akainu (Red Dog)
Boar - Chaton (Brown Pig)
Kong is the GOAT

@Swallalala @Tejas @Echizen_Jo_Ndule @Hanzo hattori @MonsterKaido @PurpleSwordsman

If Aramaki defeats Yamato we can run an Aramaki > Kaido agenda since he failed to defeat her in Hybrid and without holding back as he stated. This will end so bad for you guys
:milaugh::milaugh:
You truly believe he wasnt holding back after the shit we saw him do later against Luffy? Thats still his daughter, he was lecturing her and still beat the shit outta her. Now I remember why I left this section for a while, dumb agendas everywhere.

1. He talked to the elders, that’s not evil? The celestial dragons may not be good people; but they merely trying to make a deal with the WG is not bad.
I have never seen a pirate talk to them..He has no reason to warn five elders..Shanks talks to them more than an enemy
2. He didn’t save Blackbeard, he saved countless of lives. Yes BB would have died but people like Coby and Curiel as well.
Shanks is a smart person, he warns about bb many times..Someone with Shanks' power should be able to kill bb with the help of the others..Wouldn't it be better to defeat him before he gains power?
3. And are you talking about the mountain bandits? They tried killing a kid and random villagers
They were just ordinary people..Oda wanted very well to show us what the Shanks crew looked like

Why do I like Shanks being the bad guy?
Because this way I will see more of him..And the character of Shanks will be more interesting

Because Shanks is not a black and white villain (most likely). If he's modeled after Shimizu Jirocho, then he very likely is an altruistic person with decently good motives, but still does morally grey shit.

A lot comparisons can be drawn from him. You can ask @ArturCantSpeakJapanese about this theory. He can still care about Luffy to an extent. But with secret motives, we don't know how deep they go.
yeah i think its less about betraying luffy himself and more about betraying luffy's image of him and pirates. i think shanks is someone who wants to control: events that can change history, the direction of the world, and ultimately luffy's goals. i think he knows more than he lets on and has plans for luffy to fill a specific role as a figure of prophecy and do something that shanks wants to see done.

and unfortunately for him luffy hates this kind of thing and will probably be really offended if he learns that shanks has been manipulating him and the world events to point him in these directions. even if in shanks' mind, he just wants the best for the world and for luffy, luffy might see this differently because he was ready to give up his whole journey at sabaody if ray told him spoilers. the idea of things not being a surprise, or being predetermined, thats something luffy really hates.

like, one example. luffy never actually found out shanks saved him at marineford. the specifics of the events that day in the very end were not broadcast publicly and almost nobody knows what really happened. jimbei was unconscious. luffy was also unconscious. the only people who luffy is associated with who actually know shanks saved him are buggy and trafalgar law, and theres a chance neither of them told him.

do you think luffy would be happy to learn shanks showed up to save him (and the hat) but couldnt show up five minutes sooner to save Ace? or would he be angry?

and in turn, i think shanks probably has no real emotional attachments here, and if luffy DOES argue back and hate this idea, shanks will just go well if youre fucking up my plans i have to teach you a lesson.

Status
Not open for further replies.