If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
:cheers:
Shanks waited for Kaido and BM to fall to finally make a move toward OP cause he knows he couldn't become PK if they are alive.

Oh yeah... Teach vs Shanks will happen soon

Shanks showing interest in OP shows that he been fighting in NW, holding his skills till he became Yonko for this sole reason
People thought the dude didn't want OP lol
Freest man in the seas lelelelel.

Surprised Oda named Green Bowl's df right away, I remember some of the admirals got their abilities named in SBS or some shit (at very least Fuji's I remember he did that)

I have never seen a pirate talk to them..He has no reason to warn five elders..Shanks talks to them more than an enemy

Shanks is a smart person, he warns about bb many times..Someone with Shanks' power should be able to kill bb with the help of the others..Wouldn't it be better to defeat him before he gains power?

They were just ordinary people..Oda wanted very well to show us what the Shanks crew looked like

Why do I like Shanks being the bad guy?
Because this way I will see more of him..And the character of Shanks will be more interesting
No other pirates have a connection to roger and Rayleigh who know info on the void century

If he went on to fight BB immediately nothing stops Akainu from killing everyone pirate of marine. Yeah shanks is smart… I don’t think you get the reason he went to Marineford was to minimize casualties.

“Ordinary people” are wanted criminals? The man had a bounty, lucky roux only killed someone who had a gun to Shanks’ head.

Shanks hasn’t done a bad thing yet, because he’s not a bad person.

Status
Not open for further replies.