If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
They received less focus than Iva and Sabo. No way any of them is stronger than Iva, who Akainu one-shotted. Even if 1 or 2 of them are about as strong as Iva, they should still be significantly stronger than pre-Mera Sabo, who is their superior. And Fujitora was humiliating post-Mera Sabo without taking him seriously. Sabo would need more than one significant power-up—awakening+Haki boost—to hit the bottom of top-tier realm.
Firstly fuji was never resoundly much stronger than sabo. Sabo literally didn't use a single main hitting attack that he had before the mera mera. So it was obvious both were holding back

They received less focus than Iva and Sabo. No way any of them is stronger than Iva, who Akainu one-shotted. Even if 1 or 2 of them are about as strong as Iva, they should still be significantly stronger than pre-Mera Sabo, who is their superior. And Fujitora was humiliating post-Mera Sabo without taking him seriously. Sabo would need more than one significant power-up—awakening+Haki boost—to hit the bottom of top-tier realm.
Just stop being dumb for once

Oda : sabo and revos won vs admirals
They didn't lose

You : sabo isn't top tier...he needs x and x and x to be low top tier

I sincerely wish I could put you on ignore list

Spoilers do t mention sabo and his friends beat admirals,

but Noodle say otherwise,

and it happen greenbull is fighting 7 samurai and Yamato . That is only beginning .

‘’Greenbull is fighting alliance as I have predicted already.

Are Yamato and 9 samurais part of the alliance ?

Actually spoiler providers don’t say sabo and his friends beat admirals.
Ask Echizen_Jo_Ndule where he get source come from .
He was fighting Fodder injured scabbards and Yamato showed up in the end and hit him once before being told to stop by momo. None of the other heavy hitters are there. The fact that he didnt put down the scabbards yet is interesting though give how base Kaido mopped them once he's had enough.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He was fighting Fodder injured scabbards and Yamato showed up in the end and hit him once before being told to stop by momo. None of the other heavy hitters are there. The fact that he didnt put down the scabbards yet is interesting though give how base Kaido mopped them once he's had enough.
the admirals were scared of samurais for a reason :finally:

They are denying like Tejas by invisible seastone cuff and bandages
when we have don krieg as example.
‘By their logic luffy beat don krieg 5 % power.
Nah bro, GB is proving his top tier status as we speak. He can probably beat Scabbards+ Yamato+ some YC at the same time but I do not see him beating Higher end people like Zoro+Law+ Kidd combined for example.

Status
Not open for further replies.