If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
That still sounds trash.

The admirals don't look good bro.

Not only did sabo escape but he got his mem and Kuma out of there plus damaged fujitora even with green bull trying to assist him.

And through through of this as a result got a new moniker in the process lol
It does give them a bad look in efficiency but it does not affect their stature as far as it concerns strength. We know for a fact that they'd fold Sabo in a fight and he's the strongest in the group. Running from a top-tier isn't all that hard, especially when it's an admiral on guard duty that we're talking about.

What do you mean? Sabo had to cover an entire town in flames before Fujitora even starts using his gravity abilities. Fujitora not only have no intention of beating Sabo but most of Fujitora's signature moves are useless against Sabo, yet it was Sabo who took heavy breathing by the time they decided to call off their fight. That was an overwhelming difference in power.
1. Stop with the breathing argument. It's dumb there has been many characters who were breathing heavy and still won

2. Sabo wasn't even scarred. So what beating did he get? Show me the panels of these beatings!!!!

3. Sabo even without the mera mera no me has DC and AOE. Fuji also has AOE. Infact dude had to cover the whole city in gravity when he used purple gravity tiger (jacked up the name) with Sabo still clashing with fujis sword with his foot lol

I

Indigo

I mean that was a thing of 5 years ago only and it wasn't an actual IRL desire but a fanfiction roleplay game, not saying it wasn't a bad kind of fetish but you putting it everywhere is only making you folks ridiculous. 🤖🧐
Mate, it doesn't matter if it's "only a fan fiction roleplay game"

who the fuck in their right mind wants to chop up women's breasts?

and you don't even deny it?

holy shit

that's a massive red flag

:kidwat:

It does give them a bad look in efficiency but it does not affect their stature as far as it concerns strength. We know for a fact that they'd fold Sabo in a fight and he's the strongest in the group. Running from a top-tier isn't all that hard, especially when it's an admiral on guard duty that we're talking about.
1. Cap. There efficiency is in direct correlation correlation their strength. It why they even have the title on the first place

2. So what damaged fuji if they weren't in a fight? Exactly. That was a dumb take. Even if they were running the squared off against them regardless since they had to go through them to escape

Status
Not open for further replies.