If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

Some people have weird desires even if they mean well, I learned how to control that luckly.

Some people like being electrocuted for example even though that's bad and dangerous.
That's not even close

they are wishing something done to themselves, even if it's weird and bad

they are not thinking about doing it to other people

how can you even compare these two things?

:crazwhat:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
Damn what a genius, you've been graduating for the past ten years good shit. Maybe in 2050 you'll make it bro.

Yeah sure you do buddy, say hi to the only woman in your life btw. Your mom.
I have been a weeb most of my life, but I don't repent having spent some nice times. Last year I chose to start studying in a serious way and change my horizons.

But I don't think your career will become that good if you keep wasting so many hours a day on those games.

And don't worry about women, I'm much prettier than you are. I know what's your IRL picture and what kind of monstrous bear you look like. You posted it in the apposite thread once.

Honestly with AdvCoC into play I don't think Base Luffy and G4 Luffy are that far apart.

Those Base CoC punches were doing more damage to Kaido than Snakeman CoC punches.

AdvCoC trumps over everything
Once Luffy went G4 the fighting increased , Luffy was commenting at how Kaidos Haki was increasing in strength and then he whipped out Drunk mode. Come on mate, G4 ACoC Luffy>> Base Luffy.

we will get bounties of the rest..just not in this chapter...maybe next one...
Fuck it, almost two months waiting for Zoro and Sanji's new rewards that's the important thing, for this shitty news from Sabo to come at the wrong time and time. For me it's a clear and direct answer that Oda shits on SH

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
it was said that Aramaki is a simp for Celestial Dragons the same way Lucci is
Bizarre. If that’s the case then I wonder why he was not an official member of the World Government until the draft.

See this is the balance I am afraid of Oda Fucking up in typical Oda fashion. If you’re going to introduce a character like Aramaki (supposedly) simping for the Celestial Dragons…why did he never join the Marines until the draft? If he wanted to be a Celestial Dragon dog, he could’ve joined the Marines before now and served them all the same. Why wait until now though?

Will wait for full spoilers to judge.

Once Luffy went G4 the fighting increased , Luffy was commenting at how Kaidos Haki was increasing in strength and then he whipped out Drunk mode. Come on mate, G4 ACoC Luffy>> Base Luffy.
Eh Attack Power didn't seem much different
Granted almost all hits on Kaido prior Bajrang Gun were insignificant besides ashura Gear 4th or not.

I just wanna see Zoro fight Green Bull right now

I have been a weeb most of my life, but I don't repent having spent some nice times. Last year I chose to start studying in a serious way and change my horizons.

But I don't think your career will become that good if you keep wasting so many hours a day on those games.

And don't worry about women, I'm much prettier than you are. I know what's your IRL picture and what kind of monstrous bear you look like. You posted it in the apposite thread once.
:milaugh:, what a clown.

I really wonder what Oda thinks when he writes this shit. Does he unironically think that fans like scabbards?
Does he think that fans get hype for characters like Cobra dying offscreen as if that changes anything? What did Cobra do to care that he died? Vivi is just gonna take the throne and nothing changes.

100 chapters of waiting and the answer to those news is that Sabo escaped and Cobra died....

Oh yeah, Makino crying in the bar makes total sense...

Status
Not open for further replies.