If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
H

Herrera95

GB is Potentially the best character to fight against multiple people.
Fucking Cracker?

GB only feat is against fodder and defeated YC. Hold on. So far it seems he did nothing against Scabbards and Yamato. But maybe he has a good reason.

I feel like he is from Wano and respect the Shogun.

I understand your point.
But no, base Kaido can't beat any Top Tier and would have difficulties against Low Top Tiers.

You can use BM as an example, and even then that just proves my point.
Last time I checked base Kaido low diffed all the Scabbards with Sulong Minks and Ashura Doji/Izo.

GB is fighting a noticeably nerfed version of the Scabbards, and still hasn't won.

Cope harder. Base Kaido>=GB subject to change based on how he handles a weaken group of Scabbards.
He was still in coma after tashed in his zoan form with low tiers like scabbards

There's nothing to cope for me, lol. It's literally in the panels.
If Greenbull will not be in coma or even scratched by scabbards, he automatically is way above Kaido

He was still in coma after tashed in his zoan form with low tiers like scabbards

There's nothing to cope for me, lol. It's literally in the panels.
If Greenbull will not be in coma or even scratched by scabbards, he automatically is way above Kaido
Oden Nitoryu was done by Sulong Minks, Ashura, Kinemon. None of them are there except Kin/Den.

Base kaido can beat top tiers if he gets clean hits
Only needs 1 or few clean hits with TB, he wins like he did vs Oden
Nah, he can't, unless it's blindsided.
Plus Oden wasn't really a Top Tier.

But obviously Hybrid kaido can seriously damage a Top tier.

Like other Top Tier can damage Kaido.

What do you think would happen if Kaido took a Meigo to the head like WB.

Prolly not dead, but seriously injured, and the same applies to akainu getting hit by Kaido.

Status
Not open for further replies.