If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy and Zoro can knock out fodders.

Luffy vs Kaido
Zoro vs King
Sanji vs Queen
Jinbei vs Jack
Jinbei vs WsW(warm up for Jack)
Sanji vs Page One(warm up for Queen)
Nami + Usopp vs Ulti (Zeus full power)
Franky vs Sasaki
Robin vs Black Maria
Brook vs Numbers

Or just chose a better time where Kaido's army is not together at Wano but split around New World.
Chopper (unlocks black Haki) VS WsW
Franky VS Sasaki
Robin VS Black Maria
Nami + Zeus (w/ help) VS Ulti
Usopp (w/ help) VS Page One

Brook gets shafted for this one.

You literally said strength is directly proportional to competence, and I showed you why that's not true. Big Mom wasn't dumb when she chased after the SH. She was fixated on her focus on one goal, which is her cake. And the SHs happened to be her primary target as she thought they were carrying it. Ignore BM for a big, even among the admirals, they heavily differ in how well they could change someone. Akainu can't possibly chase after someone as well as Kizaru but Akainu is stronger than them.

What do you mean? The entire MF war is Akainu chasing after Luffy and consistently failing to get to him because people that are fodder to him were constantly getting in his way. The people involved in this case aren't a bunch of weaklings. They're all well-versed in escaping the marines and even CP-0, which is what makes them top Revs in the first place. Let's not act like killing Sabo is the only duty the admirals have at MJ; protecting the world leaders is a bigger issue for them than preventing Sabo from taking Kuma, who's of no value to the WG or the marines.

Never said anyone won the fight, nor did I draw any definite conclusions. You guys were using bandages as the main reason why Sabo managed to beat the admirals and I proved to you why it's a bad idea. For all we know, Fujitora would've taken damage from a sneak attack from Sabo. Or it could be that they tried to gang up on Fujitora before Arimaki eventually joined the race. It would've happened in any number of ways, but no, you just want it to be Sabo because you think he's admiral level when it's never confirmed he's one.

Drawing definite conclusions from vague data is a dumb idea. Before you ask me to prove Sabo did not hurt Fujitora; you gotta prove to me that he did in the first place. So far you aren't doing a good job at proving your stance other than calling my takes dumb when I literally have no take on the matter, to begin with. I am just questioning your takes, not trying to prove my own takes. I never said anything definite here.
Hmm I see alot of bullshit.

1. Their competence is related to strength my guy. That's their position as admirals. They work directly under and serve the celestials. They have to be strong. If not they are incompetent. Them not defeating sabo who rolled up in their territory when they had admirals on deck shows both incompetence and a lack in neccesary strength since only 1 admiral should have been enough especially added with the fact that they area of effect attacks. Not only did they fail in that regard but they also failed to subdue his comrades. Thus they couldn't even use them as a hostages to subdue sabo. That sir is directly associated with their lack in competence and strength

2. Bullshitter you are the one that has to prove that he was not injured by sabo.

Sabo and the revs fought to admirals which was confirmed. An admiral after a week leaves with bandages. Yet I am the one burden with proof? It is you who has to prove other wise

Status
Not open for further replies.