If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
So we have another Vice admiral with Color and a Animal in his name referenced.

Chaton.
Momousagi.
And now this dude.

Thats means it was this three who will make the admirals position?
Nah, they are the equivalent of Yonko Commander level VA. Thre are 4 more to complete the Chinese Zodiac.
The 7 of them will be the final opponents of the Weakling Trio, Middle Trio and Jinbe.

Put 1 million Kaidos and Rayleigh still wins

Only kiss less virgin ugly ass nerds online think any of the pathetic weak fucks like Kaido stand a chance against Rayleigh

The moment you lost your virginity which might happen by the time you are 40 you will know how Rayleigh stomps every yonko trash
zorobois is in a nutshell

I'm not saying anything that happened. Just saying that Shanks knows where everybody is. He also found WB easily. Not once but twice(the first time he sent an underling).
As a yonko Indeed they have a lot of informations about each other.
But as we know kaido was on the move to marineford just with King so shanks could had defeated him easily but don't do it for some reasons. It seems that he calculates every of his moves.

Tbh I wouldn't be surprised if current Sabo is low top tier in Oda's mind.
In my view Sabo has always been one of the most underrated characters in OP.

- Manhandled Burgess who is strong in his own right
- Kept up with Fujitora
- Easily dealt with Diamante
- No2 of Revolutionarys above Kuma and Ivankov
- Scales to Ace who himself is very underrated
- Dragon is extremely hyped and so his no2 should be very strong as well
- Was on purpose kept from Doflamingo like Ace was kept from Crocodile, otherwise the Arc would have ended then and there

As a yonko Indeed they have a lot of informations about each other.
But as we know kaido was on the move to marineford just with King so shanks could had defeated him easily but don't do it for some reasons. It seems that he calculates every of his moves.
We only Shanks finding other Yonkos not the other way around. Big Mom would be easy since she is always on WCI. Kaido would be the second most easy since he is often at Wano but not always.

My point is that Shanks can easily know when Kaido is "alone" to take him down but he didn't.

And where it says it was only Kaido and King?

Status
Not open for further replies.