If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yh. But again I feel like its still early days to call him Admiral lvl.

But hes quite possibly on the lvl of being a candidate. Him having a Zodiac ephitet is good proof of it.
He wouldn't be assigned the Zodiac symbol if he wasn't admiral level.

The lvl of being a candidate would make him admiral level though lol.

man, if I say that Kaido beats Ray already caused you this extreme behavior on the forum, I can't imagine how it must be in reality. don't pour your own frustrations out on others
That's extreme behavior lmaoo??
If you think this is extreme behavior you really need to lay off the computer and go out for a little bit lol

They're stronger than Ling, Larco and Latakuri as well.

They came there for Kuma, they got Kuma, mission accomplished. The Admirals were the hype tool here that Oda used to hype up the RA commanders. But mfs too dumb to realize that so they instead tryna talk trash about the admirals lool.
Exactly dudes rolled up in their territory took their man back and the admirals could not do shit about it. And was in such awe that the worlds government had to give sabo a new title. But yet apparently these jokers want to claim this is not a loss for the admirals

They felt threatened by Dragon and his squad, so they degraded his main commanders into "veteran level fighters" or "Yc2/3" level fighters.

They felt threatened by the admirals and their squads, so they degraded the Vice-Admirals and then the new admirals.

Lonko fanboys getting exposed with their false-propaganda!!!!
Post automatically merged:

I talk about 1054 wait and see:cheers:
What's there to wait and see? The 4 fought, Sabo was the big fighter. They accomplished their mission and dipped out.

More than likely also got Bonney with them too.

Somebody that Akainu talks friendly with Low diffs Doflamingo.
I feel like he,Chaton and Momo are pure strong forces, so low diff make sense, I see them above guys like King/Marco to be honest. It make sense since Jinbe said that the Navy became even stronger. And in fact it fits to the previous Navy structure:
Old Era:
Kong>High Top Tier>FleetAdmiral
Sengoku>High Top Tier>Admiral
Zephry>Mid Top Tier>Admiral
X?> Mid Top Tier>Admiral
Garp>High Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Tsuru>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Akainu>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Kizaru>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral
Kuzan>Low/Mid Top Tier>Vice Admiral

During Kong era, we easily had around 9Top tiers in the navy. And the new one is called as the strongest navy ever. So it make sense if Kuro can stomp guys like Doffy.

Status
Not open for further replies.