If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a loss for the World Government in general, especially Akainu, Kong and the Gorosei. But the marine fans who're insecure about admitting it was a loss for them are doing it because Lonko fans are trying to use it to degrade the admirals to be inferior to the Lonko.

It's the Lonko fans who're pushing the "RA commanders = Vet level" agenda.
Damn then marine fans need to man the hell up lol.

If there are 7 Zodiac VAs, then the SHs are obviously fighting them since it will be 11 SHs vs 11 Marines. Sanji fights the 3rd strongest Marine (or 4th if you want to downplay Sanji, but even then that person would still be an Admiral)

Imo Nami and Usopp will probably fight Momousagi and Chaton, the weakest Zodiac VAs. I’m leaning towards Brook for Kurouma, though obviously we need to see his appearance, powers, and personality before making solid judgements.

I wonder if there will be a goat-themed VA considering that Sengoku is already affiliated with goats, though I don’t think that the Admirals codename scheme was a thing until Sengoku became FA.

Here’s possible names for the remaining Zodiac VAs. The 4 most likely colors are white, grey, orange, and gold these are the most basic remaining colors. Maybe Oda will have one of them be maroon or cyan though. He could also use silver instead of gold, in which case “Kin” is replaced with “

Shiroyagi
Haiyagi
Daidaiyagi (or maybe just Daiyagi if that makes any sense in Japanese)
Kinyagi
Shirohebi
Haihebi
Daidaihebi (Daihebi)
Kinhebi
Shironezumi
Hainezumu
Daidainezumi (Dainezumi)
Kinezumi
Shiroryu
Hairyu
Daidairyu (Dairyu)
Kinryu

Amongst these, I would most like: Haiyagi, Kinezumi, Daihebi, and Shiroryu

If there are 7 Zodiac VAs, then the SHs are obviously fighting them since it will be 11 SHs vs 11 Marines. Sanji fights the 3rd strongest Marine (or 4th if you want to downplay Sanji, but even then that person would still be an Admiral)

Imo Nami and Usopp will probably fight Momousagi and Chaton, the weakest Zodiac VAs. I’m leaning towards Brook for Kurouma, though obviously we need to see his appearance, powers, and personality before making solid judgements.

I wonder if there will be a goat-themed VA considering that Sengoku is already affiliated with goats, though I don’t think that the Admirals codename scheme was a thing until Sengoku became FA.

Here’s possible names for the remaining Zodiac VAs. The 4 most likely colors are white, grey, orange, and gold these are the most basic remaining colors. Maybe Oda will have one of them be maroon or cyan though. He could also use silver instead of gold, in which case “Kin” is replaced with “

Shiroyagi
Haiyagi
Daidaiyagi (or maybe just Daiyagi if that makes any sense in Japanese)
Kinyagi
Shirohebi
Haihebi
Daidaihebi (Daihebi)
Kinhebi
Shironezumi
Hainezumu
Daidainezumi (Dainezumi)
Kinezumi
Shiroryu
Hairyu
Daidairyu (Dairyu)
Kinryu

Amongst these, I would most like: Haiyagi, Kinezumi, Daihebi, and Shiroryu
I like it. We need elite VA that are commander level to not get washed by the crew. Filling in the missing Zodiac animals is a good theme.

The fight between Luffy and Kaido and the strength of Law and bb prove this well
Luffy needed advanced coc to beat kaido though lol .

And even after the bb fight. The bombs knocked her out not law so I don't get your poin..........ohhhh I see what you did there. You are how one obtained victory (using advanced coc) while the other did not (doesn't have coc). Lol my bad

I do not think Chaton and Momo arw Admiral lvl. If they were....they wouldve been the Admirals not some outsiders.
You're assuming that they didn't reject promotions, especially considering Fujitora & Chaton are good friends. They wouldn't even be considered for admiralship if they weren't of that caliber. You don't see Momonga or Onigumo being considered for them. We don't know the reason behind why they weren't picked.

However, marines only give Zodiac aliases to admirals, as established by GB & Fuji getting them once they joined. So if these 3 have them, that's the marines recognizing them being of that caliber. They're just not as strong as the main Admirals.

okay how is me fucking around online extreme behavior?

Its only extreme if you actually got triggered. I mean Idk if you actually are a virgin trying really hard to lose virginity in that case I am sorry to offend you man
I see that virginity is a very important issue for you, isn't it? no one will judge you
you don't have to internalize it in yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.