If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude shut the fuck up lmao

Literally everything Zoro has done in Wano is downplayed
From him getting Enma
To hurting Kaido the very first time
To blocking Hakai
To Scarring Kaido
To Getting AdvCoC
To stomping King

Virtually every singe Zoro feat is downplayed in one way or another. At least by online nerds.

Literally people invented
Oden's Haki

When Zoro blocked Hakai
It wasn't like Zoro blocked strongest attack..no it was only he blocked for few seconds

When Zoro scarred Kaido
It wasn't that Zoro did something that 9 high tiers combined couldn't do it, Big Mom couldn't do it, Law kidd killer couldn't do it. It was mental gymnastics of Kaido not falling

Everyone and their moms were dick riding advCoC calling Luffy God among men
Zoro gets it and it suddenly becomes ordinary power up

Stop with this dishonest fuckery about Zoro being overrated. The ways Zoro have been downplayed in Wano literally makes you question humanity lmao
Bravo you deserve an award

Half of luffy fights you can't tell what's happening, so called best luffy fight vs katakuri is a mess of drawing. Onepunchman Bleach Naruto all have better drawn fights it's not an opinion it's a fact.
OP greatness is story not Art
You just literally posted a panel of indisntinct white mess where you can't tell what's a tree and what's a rock. Don't pull that "it's not an opinion, it's a fact" crap with that weaksauce.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
I don't downplay Zoro, I've even said that during rooftop 5 he was the most impressive and that I think he will be a close second in the verse by the end of the series.

I just genuinely think that ZKK is unbelievably dumb and that it had no chance of happening, ever. It will not happen. When I make fun of Zoro im just making fun of ZKK believers by proxy, I'm a fan too and I think he was done dirty this arc character wise.

Status
Not open for further replies.