If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably same reason why despite Oda wanking the shit out of Zoro through out wano ZKK didn't happen.

He saw how ridiculously close Zoro was in global popularity poll and he shat his pants πŸ‘– and back tracked on everything Zoro related.

He is willing to compromise the fuck out of his story for his MC favoritism
bro never doubt oda's mc favoritism, im pretty sure if he could he would have Luffy solo the final war ala naruto

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
β€Žβ€Žβ€Ž
At least it was against a real daedra.
Dagon got beat by an aedra who are weaker and it was an avatar too.
Prince of destruction my ass
Did Mehrunes Dagon not cause great change in the world? Did he not get closer to conquering Nirn?

The Prince of Revolutions and Change did his thing.

Meanwhile... The Prince of Rape and Conquest... :kobeha::kobeha: got raped in a 1v1

Doffy has fruit awakening + conq

Yet he'd get gapped by yonk commanders?

Doffy is high yc but not yonko level, he sits exactly the same as current Law and Kidd, probably slightly higher than them.

Doffy has fruit awakening + conq

Yet he'd get gapped by yonk commanders?

Doffy is high yc but not yonko level, he sits exactly the same as current Law and Kidd, probably slightly higher than them.
What is his CoC relevant for?

He is a failed conqueror

@sanjikun even CoC user who hasn't unlocked AdvCoC in their prime is a failed conqueror who wasted his potential.

No failed conqueror can be above YC1

Made you see reflection or yourself didn't I?

Its okay you are only 35 right now..if you got off your computer and start working out..you might be able to lose yoru virginity by the time you are 40 (even if it is to some random crack whore).
Zorotard with tens of thousands of posts and who is glued to this forum 24/7 is trying to teach someone how to lose their virginity :gokulaugh::wellwell:

I'd honestly put King + Queen into low commander level. Mid commander level put Law + Kidd + Doffy, high commander level is reserved for Silvers Rayleigh. The man gaps every commander in the series.

Peroroncino

πŸ…·πŸ…°πŸ…»πŸ…° πŸ…ΌπŸ…°πŸ…³πŸ†πŸ…ΈπŸ…³
β€Ž
Did Mehrunes Dagon not cause great change in the world? Did he not get closer to conquering Nirn?

The Prince of Revolutions and Change did his thing.

Meanwhile... The Prince of Rape and Conquest... :kobeha::kobeha: got raped in a 1v1
He was so strong she had to weaken him before the fight by casting the hollow city into his realm.
Molag bal too stronk.

What is his CoC relevant for?

He is a failed conqueror

@sanjikun even CoC user who hasn't unlocked AdvCoC in their prime is a failed conqueror who wasted his potential.

No failed conqueror can be above YC1
Chill.
King + Queen + Marco + Law + Kidd all can't use Aconq in their attacks. Kaido hints at this in the manga when he envisions the people who can empower their attacks with conqueror. They don't sit anywhere near high YC like Silvers Rayleigh for that reason.

EDIT:
Not adding Ryou into the mix which only luffy knows from the worst gen.
Post automatically merged:

Send your address.

I'd honestly put King + Queen into low commander level. Mid commander level put Law + Kidd + Doffy, high commander level is reserved for Silvers Rayleigh. The man gaps every commander in the series.
where is glass jaw and larco? Kid and Law are portrayed to be stronger

The argument about Doffy is that I fail to see how Law/Kidd are superior to him at any level. Both have weak conqueror haki, I dont think I've seen law with conq at all in fact. They can only use their awakenings very briefly which they probably got recently, as opposed to Doffy's experience with his awakening fruit, and we saw how he gapped Law, I dont think Law's awakening would save him from Doffy still.
Post automatically merged:

The entire point of being a man is fucking as many women as possible to pass on your genes, tranny. You are an evolutionary failure.
Please don't, your stupidity needs to end with you as the last of your lineage.

Status
Not open for further replies.