If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
hey man, kind of random but how would you rank these characters:

Pre Mera Sabo
Current Sabo
Ivankov
Peak Kuma
Brainwashed Kuma
Morley
Karasu
Lindbergh
Bet
It's pretty hard to rank them since most of these are characters who didn't really go all out. But if I have to guess, the general order would be something like Sabo > Kuma > Ivankov >= Other Commanders I guess.

I need to know how did Yamato bonk GB in the head. Was it a cheapshot? Was it a straight shot? Did she blitz him? Did Yamato pull a Kaido and send GB flying into the nexus? :pepebusi:

He should be stronger than every incarnation of Luffy except for maybe joyboy luffy
that makes sense tbh. the "dragons breath" attack he did in dressrosa is pretty much internal destruction haki so luffy only really got to that level and surpassed it during wano. i think sabos a very downplayed character in terms of how strong he is. bounties dont mean anything really

R

rubblerust

If Sabo is being wanked by Oda as the Flame Emperor, then he must have some kind of special role for him in mind.

Which raises the question, what is the point of Dragon? Is he going to do something?

The only thing I can think of that could save Dragon's impotence is some kind of worthy self-sacrificial death.

If Sabo is being wanked by Oda as the Flame Emperor, then he must have some kind of special role for him in mind.

Which raises the question, what is the point of Dragon? Is he going to do something?

The only thing I can think of that could save Dragon's impotence is some kind of worthy self-sacrificial death.
invented the martial art sabo uses, rocks' biological son, caused the storm that saved roger in the battle of edd war... all headcanon but i think itd be cool. whatever dragons gonna do im sure hes a top tier on haki and whatever devil fruit he has.

R

rubblerust

invented the martial art sabo uses, rocks' biological son, caused the storm that saved roger in the battle of edd war... all headcanon but i think itd be cool. whatever dragons gonna do im sure hes a top tier on haki and whatever devil fruit he has.
Even if all that were true, it's in the past. What is his point right now?

I'm just wondering if there's enough time left in the series for some of these hyped-up characters to actually do things.

I want to know what Bartolomeo thing shanks is talking about. Does shanks just have Barto as a prisoner on his ship after the attack, he's going to park outside wano and scold Barto before they get off the ship.
"Look I know you're obsessed with luffy but if you're going to be our ally you have to quit killing and eating people, luffy is joyboy, he's going to fix this fucked up world, you can either change now permanently or die before we go meet up with the strawhats" "Also there's a lot of important shit going on right now so when we see luffy, you're not allowed to talk, if you interrupt me to talk to luffy I will conquors haki you to death"

Damn now it all makes sense why greenbull felt the need to go so hard on king and queen. Dude failed so he has to make up to impress akainu. Ontop of that it seems like the revs made things worse with their being a lack of marines to help capture thee warlords.

Wait @Zolo were you the guy who posted fake pictures of some body builder and got busted by @VersusPhD or what is some other sanjitard

I know his username was ZoroIsOverrated or something lmao

That's legit beta ass move who ever that guy was..imagine posting fake pictures trying to impress nerds online
Ha you remembered! Yeah that shit was weak as fuck. He dipped as soon as he got caught lmfao.

He should be stronger than every incarnation of Luffy except for maybe joyboy luffy
Loby is negged by Gomu gomu no pistol with 1/2 the usual power. Gear 4 over kung gun is enough to down Sabo.
Post automatically merged:

There is nothing retarded about this. It makes sense for sabo to be stronger than every incarnation of Luffy except joyboy Luffy.

Dragon's breath is literally advanced ryou on steroids. It would make sense that it was oda writing Luffy in these situations to catch up to sabo (haki wise)
Your illiterate retarded headcannon doesnt matter. You think Loby is not a fodder, this is enough to know that you are a laughable idiot. Luffy will make EOS Loby pass out with farted CoC.

There is nothing retarded about this. It makes sense for sabo to be stronger than every incarnation of Luffy except joyboy Luffy.

Dragon's breath is literally advanced ryou on steroids. It would make sense that it was oda writing Luffy in these situations to catch up to sabo (haki wise)
Luffy split the sky with Kaido before awakening. How the fuck is Sabo anywhere near that?

Status
Not open for further replies.