If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't "injuries" don't mean shit. It's been 7 days.

Inu after getting beat by Kaido was still able to fight Jack. Your cope doesn't even make sense. You think these bandages nerf them like 50% while they are just there to cover up the scratches and nothing serious
It's purely your wish tho? Like if you think losing an arm is a scratch well...

A cracked skull patient can still be conscious tho, if you wanna nitpick, being conscious doesnt reflect that the bone is healed
That is not even nitpick , literally one piece character can heal to 100 % in few days of rest.
Ussop is still wearing bandages and still fighting though arcs. No one is arguing like lol oar cant one shot injured Ussop .

Don krieg is who still in bandages and straving guy, yet no one is arguing like lol luffy beat nerf don krieg like 5 %.

CoO
Possible the best FS user
Range
DC (relative since it varies, but knowing all his feats on DR were casual further proved my point)
Mihawk is probably better than him..If he is at that level, he shouldn't even be injured
Fuji has alongside WB the most destructive fruit.
Pulling meteors from Space is an impressive feat, specially since it was just "testing his powers".
I think this is not a good power to damage Logia..Finally, you can harm ordinary people like Shanks and Mihawk..And why do you think these people allow you to use your power?
And also this power is dangerous for Fuji himself..Just stay close to Fuji

I don't think there was a big extended fight
Only a short skirmish
Of course you don't think so because you are overdosing on copium.
:josad:So you need to always cause destruction to beat someone way weaker

I see
It's hilarious. Admirals can't overpower these commanders with haki, speed, physical strength, power etc. They have to use their big AoE fruits. That's when they are strongest? So like Enel? :milaugh:

Kaido one hit YC1 Luffy. BM beat Queen to a pulp with no memories so no haki or any of her fighting skills. Yet admirals need big destruction to take them out lmao.

C

Cruxroux

Hope Oda will explain why Dragon & co lost contact with Sabo and the others for a whole week.
Sabo Ghosting Dragon.
:hihihi:
Post automatically merged:

Damn the spanish to english translation on pirate king forums is more on point than I thought. Finally I don't have to read worst gen discussions anymore :gonope: they actually discuss about one piece! Unlike all the trash talk on worst gen :cheers:
Tell Us how you Got bullied on your first day here?lol
:vistalaugh:

:josad:So you need to always cause destruction to beat someone way weaker

I see
A forest logia and someone who controls gravity are fighting a guy who can turn into a hundred crows, another that can control landscape, a fire logia and someone who invents weird scienteific shit.
They were surrounded by CDs, hurting them cannot be tolerated. RA weren't intending on fighting, just a simple hit & run mission.

Status
Not open for further replies.