If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
Sabo, Ivankov and Morley are the top 3 according to Doffy, which is funny because Morley has the lowest bounty of the 4 commanders, and it bothers me idk why.
It's possible that Oda just selected one of the 4 randomly, not because its the strongest out of them.

G

Gorosei Informer

That being said. Lance's reactions also don't make sense. He's punishing the "normal" readers because other leakers share stuff before he got the chance too, like, why strike us for it?

The Lance hate is getting ridiculous now tbh
I had teachers who did shit like this. They were always miserable, vindictive, spiteful and would always punish the whole class when a few people at most acted up. It even caused a chain reaction of punishments from multiple teachers for me amd some others.
Bullies never got punished harshly especially individually. But somehow as one of the hardest working, most earnest/sincere, sensible, easy going students , I was brutally punished at times for shit that wasnt my fault like I was their metaphorical punching bag.

I fucking hate power trippers like this who take out their misery on everyone because one or a few people upset them. Sometimes it's just people calling out their toxic behaviour but these authoritarians freak out and hand out their own form of self righteous punishment on everyone anyway.

H

Herrera95

So Yamato + Scabbards might beat the admiral that no diffed Zoro and Sanji opponents that Zoro and Sanji had such a extreme diff fight against.
The absolute state of admiraltards, Zorotards and Sanjitards right now. Is there even going to be enough space to put all the names into the suicide watch list right now? LOL.
Zoro extreme diff fight was against Enma. King was low diff.

I had teachers who did shit like this. They were always miserable, vindictive, spiteful and would always punish the whole class when a few people at most acted up. It even caused a chain reaction of punishments from multiple teachers for me amd some others.
Bullies never got punished harshly especially individually. But somehow as one of the hardest working, most earnest/sincere, sensible, easy going students , I was brutally punished at times for shit that wasnt my fault like I was their metaphorical punching bag.

I fucking hate power trippers like this who take out their misery on everyone because one or a few people upset them. Sometimes it's just people calling out their toxic behaviour but these authoritarians freak out and hand out their own form of self righteous punishment on everyone anyway.
" as one of the hardest working, most earnest/sincere, sensible, easy going students " bit of an ego u have isnt it :milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.