If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
See, this is why Lolda should make Fujitora one shot a Yonko crew before the final war, but with how big of a fraud Lolda is and how he is more concerned with wanking Sabo, I don't know if we will ever see it. :catcry:

That aside, the internal investigation with Kurouma might indeed be a hint that Fuji did throw the match on purpose (kinda like Garp vs Luffy), which put him in a hotter water since he already exposed the WG's crime on Dressrosa despite being an Admiral. As you said, seeing a character like Fuji is refreshing, but we both know Lonkotards will still insist that he lost fair and square to Morley while mocking him as a jobber, despite the fact that the only Yonko with a good characterization whatsoever is @Blackbeard and Fuji throwing the match is just another example of an Admiral's justice being a part of their overall character even since pre-TS. :catsweat:
What kind of over the top buffs are you expecting to see from the admirals? I've heard someone say something about fuji oneshotting zoro now he's going to one shot a whole yonko crew? You guys are insane

See, this is why Lolda should make Fujitora one shot a Yonko crew before the final war, but with how big of a fraud Lolda is and how he is more concerned with wanking Sabo, I don't know if we will ever see it. :catcry:

That aside, the internal investigation with Kurouma might indeed be a hint that Fuji did throw the match on purpose (kinda like Garp vs Luffy), which put him in a hotter water since he already exposed the WG's crime on Dressrosa despite being an Admiral. As you said, seeing a character like Fuji is refreshing, but we both know Lonkotards will still insist that he lost fair and square to Morley while mocking him as a jobber, despite the fact that the only Yonko with a good characterization whatsoever is @Blackbeard and Fuji throwing the match is just another example of an Admiral's justice being a part of their overall character even since pre-TS. :catsweat:
i say keep him the way he is. men and women of culture are perfectly capable of appreciating issho despite the fact that he's an emphatically non-flashy character. i treat people (not) liking the current issho as a litmus test of sorts.

for the flashy stuff, well, we've got buggy-sama.

B

Ballel

And nothing you say will effect whether or not I continue to do so. You can just shut up and I won't have anything to reply to but nobody can stop me from talking if I feel like it, ya know freedom of speech and all that. 🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Long ass post, Murican

If you don't think a serious Fuji can one shot current Zoro, you need to stop kidding yourself.
I don't think anyone can one shot current zoro. Big mom and kaido both tried at the same time and failed, he tanked both of their shots at the same time and you think one admiral can do what 2 emperors could not. You can't honestly believe that..

What kind of over the top buffs are you expecting to see from the admirals? I've heard someone say something about fuji oneshotting zoro now he's going to one shot a whole yonko crew? You guys are insane
Don’t change what I said, I said dressrosa zoro gets one shotted. And whether you like it or not it’s a fact

Status
Not open for further replies.