If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
He was literally about to with one fucking attack.

And before you say "Yamato damaged him."

Do you want me to pull up panels of Yamato vs Kaido?

There are literally no admiral L's in this chapter.
Momo: “We must protect our heroes while they’re still recovering”

But I thought everyone was supposed to be fully healed and saying otherwise was Yoncuck copium? If the winners haven’t even recovered yet, then obviously the losers were even more injured when they fought Leenbull. Admiral fans thought Leenbull was hot shit because he beat 5% HP King and Queen, but now he’s struggling with Ashura-less, Izo-less, no Sulong, still recovering Scabbards and Yamato (who may or may not be using her DF)

GB was trash talking King and Queen but heere he is hyping Yamato heck she is possibly in her base from and some people were downplaying her even though she showed better feats than post Udon Luffy
"Yamato is below King/ Marco
She isn't leagues above,... she is not above doffy"

Oda has used kaido and GB to hyper her strength and haki

But clowns will keep downplaying her

Base Yamato got hyped, floored and damaged GB in one blow than King and Queen did

Momo: “We must protect our heroes while they’re still recovering”

But I thought everyone was supposed to be fully healed and saying otherwise was Yoncuck copium? If the winners haven’t even recovered yet, then obviously the losers were even more injured when they fought Leenbull. Admiral fans thought Leenbull was hot shit because he beat 5% HP King and Queen, but now he’s struggling with Ashura-less, Izo-less, no Sulong, still recovering Scabbards and Yamato (who may or may not be using her DF)
Where is he struggling with the scabbards? They literally had to get saved.

Status
Not open for further replies.