If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yankers are ridiculous. They're not able to read properly. Kaido vs 9 Scabbards lasted a dozen of chapters. Ryokugyu vs a weaker version of the scabbards started in this very chapter, we see all of it so there is no prior exchange. However, Yamato and Momo appear as well and start fighting him. Yamato is someone that went 1v1 with Kaido and managed to stall him.

There's literally nothing to disrespect Aramaki for but knowing how autistic @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is he'll do it anyways.

- Admirals confirmed holding back in the holy land.
- No Admiral was defeated.
- Akainu is challenging everyone.

Yeah totally a bad chapter for Admirals lol.

@SDfear your officially a fraud my man

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I love how Aramaki makes a speech of how nobles are "better" than other people and that's the natural order of things, etc, etc, etc.

But wait.....
Didn't we hear something like that before?
I wonder when that happened?
:bamathink:

Yankers are ridiculous. They're not able to read properly. Kaido vs 9 Scabbards lasted a dozen of chapters. Ryokugyu vs a weaker version of the scabbards started in this very chapter, we see all of it so there is no prior exchange. However, Yamato and Momo appear as well and start fighting him. Yamato is someone that went 1v1 with Kaido and managed to stall him.

There's literally nothing to disrespect Aramaki for but knowing how autistic @Echizen_Jo_Ndule is he'll do it anyways.

- Admirals confirmed holding back in the holy land.
- No Admiral was defeated.
- Akainu is challenging everyone.

Yeah totally a bad chapter for Admirals lol.

@SDfear your officially a fraud my man
Bro just ignore these clowns they're crying to sleep today lmao

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
And bro, Aramaki is brutal indeed. Seriously, Luffy, Law and Doflamingo can be glad that Fujitora was the one in DR instead of Aramaki. Dude would have straight up demolished them including Dressrosa without blinking an eye.
See, this is the definition of plot armor.

If Aramaki was in Dressrosa, Luffy and Law would’ve died horribly while Doflamingo and Viola had sex.

Status
Not open for further replies.