If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gorosei Informer

"SAKAZUKI-SWAAAAAAN I GOT THAT NASTY STRAW HAT FOR YOU~, DO YOU LOVE ME!"
:jackaugh:
Fujitora: "Fuck you Akainu, honesty and integrity are far more important than saving face/our pride."

Green Bull: "I hope Sakazuki senpai notices me desu, kyaaa!"

Seriously though, I love how savage and driven Green Bull is, I was really hoping for another Admiral like that.

R

rubblerust

Seems like Yamato is declaring her existence to the outside world in an admittedly reckless manner, but yeah, this would have been the perfect spot for a longer clash if she was meant to stay behind. Momo’s clearly looking for the opportunity to handle his business, and his actual retainers sprang into action without much trouble, so she doesn’t have any reason to think the nation isn’t being left in good hands :joker:
Also now she will get a bounty that comes out at the same time as the regular crew when they're out on the sea.

"normal" human top tier can be hurt by fodders if they don't put a guard.
What makes top tier is their endurance, basically the amount of punishment they can take. Not their innate skin durability.

Yeah, i knew Ryokugyu's justice would be like "natural justice" or "natural law"

survival of the fittest

he believes in having a class above, the strong, to rule over the weak

because that creates stability

just like in nature

dude is wild

true serial killer

wants to kill thousands of people just to get Luffy and impress Akainu
Appeared in 2 chapters and already is a better villain than Kaido and BM together :suresure:

To be fair, this is a level of notoriety even Ace didn’t reach…Luffy and Sabo are the ones in the trio who inspire the global proletariat to overthrow the fascists who oppress them, all Ace did was dick around on Whitebeard’s ship until it was time to die as a political pawn :kayneshrug:
If Ace had his Enies lobby,he would be way more popular.Oda could have created a story about how Ace rescued some WB commander from a Marine base somewhere.

Last edited:
Yeah, i knew Ryokugyu's justice would be like "natural justice" or "natural law"

survival of the fittest

he believes in having a class above, the strong, to rule over the weak

because that creates stability

just like in nature

dude is wild

true serial killer

wants to kill thousands of people just to get Luffy and impress Akainu
This really does just make him even more likely Sanjis final opponent because Sanjis father speaks the same way about your worth being dependent on your birth. Which was something Sanji a royal who chooses to serve disagrees with greatly.

Status
Not open for further replies.