If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Admiral fans reaction to Akainu saying this:
I don't think Oda would just write in an excuse for the Admirals performance, if there wasn't an inkling of truth to it. I feel like Oda's just as much a part of the problem as we all are. Writing in something like that because he knows it'll keep discussions fueled.

As for Akainu, he's just a no-nonsense boss who expects nothing less than success for the sake of his reputation as fleet admiral. We've seen him argue against the Gorosei, and Fujitora, in both cases it was a matter of his reputation.

I don't think Oda would just write in an excuse for the Admirals performance, if there wasn't an inkling of truth to it. I feel like Oda's just as much a part of the problem as we all are. Writing in something like that because he knows it'll keep discussions fueled.

As for Akainu, he's just a no-nonsense boss who expects nothing less than success for the sake of his reputation as fleet admiral. We've seen him argue against the Gorosei, and Fujitora, in both cases it was a matter of his reputation.
That post was just funny I dont necessarily agree with it lol.
Knights of the Gods… now that’s something to get hyped about…:shocking:
Its gonna be CP-0 all over again lel.
Her "joining the SHs" is also kinda in the air... since she's fighting to protect them with Wano's warriors now. Seems like an odd thing to show at this point imo.
Well she's the most ''able'' strong person there atm, rest are still recovering according to momo and co.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Well she's the most ''able'' strong person there atm, rest are still recovering according to momo and co.
Just seems odd to me that she's shown with Momo & the Scabbards as the forces of Wano are fighting to save their Heros. It's a matter of portrayal more than specifics, about which group she's shown with.

Let's see though, I'm not really invested in the Nakama debate fwiw. It just struck me out of the blue now.

I do feel sorry lol but y'all about to feel my pain when I was watching Kaido impale Kinemon with ACoC and that fucker survive it. And if you guys thing he will respect Admirals more than the holy SHs plot shield, we just got a taste of Oda respecting them here. He had my man GB spout that vile shit about how discrimination is great and how treating people like subhumans is a good thing if they arent with you,etc.

Just because he bears some ressemblance to a japanese actor doesnt mean shit lol, plot will come for all of them and Oda stopped giving a shit years ago.

@ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE

Just seems odd to me that she's shown with Momo & the Scabbards as the forces of Wano are fighting to save their Heros. It's a matter of portrayal more than specifics, about which group she's shown with.

Let's see though, I'm not really invested in the Nakama debate fwiw. It just struck me out of the blue now.
She probably was with the others and saw momo leave so followed him.

They have been for most of the post skip, or if they are used as hypetools they bounce back immediately and beat the opponent. This is the begining of the end mate, Admirals will start feeling the SH PIS. Lets enjoy the show.
they dont always immediately beat their opponents . took an entire arc after luffy got one shot by kaido to bounce back .
when oda introduces or even reintroduces characters ( see hawkins or even apoo this arc)
he goes out of his way to show how strong they are. PIS becomes more pronounced when they are about to go down which I dont see happening to gb this arc.

the fortunate thing is that if she is part of the crew now, they can step in to help before she is completely wiped out.

they dont always immediately beat their opponents . took an entire arc after luffy got one shot by kaido to bounce back .
when oda introduces or even reintroduces characters ( see hawkins or even apoo this arc)
he goes out of his way to show how strong they are. PIS becomes more pronounced when they are about to go down which I dont see happening to gb this arc.

the fortunate thing is that if she is part of the crew now, they can step in to help before she is completely wiped out.
Yeah but the problem here is that this is end of arc and they just beat a major major enemy, I just dont see Yamato losing here but GB wont look bad either. I think something will happen here between GB and Momo lets wait and see.

Luffy and Sabo....brothers of destruction....:cheers:

Knights of gods....indeed something interesting...it seems WG is not just marines and CD...it is too deep....hope there will be some competent fights in CD too...

I do feel sorry lol but y'all about to feel my pain when I was watching Kaido impale Kinemon with ACoC and that fucker survive it. And if you guys thing he will respect Admirals more than the holy SHs plot shield, we just got a taste of Oda respecting them here. He had my man GB spout that vile shit about how discrimination is great and how treating people like subhumans is a good thing if they arent with you,etc.

Just because he bears some ressemblance to a japanese actor doesnt mean shit lol, plot will come for all of them and Oda stopped giving a shit years ago.

@ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE
I have always agreed with that
no villain is special in that regard

hyped at introduction
down to reality before defeat.

Status
Not open for further replies.