If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
0.25 is at best for Yamato. Not the accurate amount if damage GB took.. And even then a quater of 1% damage is meaningless....and something easily healed from with time.

Marco made Queen bleed both times. And yes I do agree Sanji's kicks that didnt produce blood....did no damage.

Again im talking about damage not pain
I think you’re just underestimating Yamato here if I’m being honest,Either that or I’m overestimating her but I feel like it’s the former cause

GB acknowledged her potent haki which was Advanced Conqueror’s which Kaido, the world’s strongest creature said was the power of the strongest

I don’t believe there’s a single user who possesses this power that’s simply going to do less than 1% damage….that’s plain downplay to the MAX! Not just for Yamato but other Adv ACOC users

So many people going crazy over this chapter because they wanted the admirals to be weaker than Yonko when they're all on the same level.

Kaido fought the Scabbards who countered his attacks and injured him in dragon mode. He didn't beat them until he used his ACoC attacks in base mode.

GB just transformed his arms to wood and is not taking them serious. He's giving him a history lesson and telling them to stay out of his way. He easily restrained Momo in dragon mode.

Fujitora still understands that 99%+ of pirates are scum. I don't think he'll ally with the SHs but he'll probably find other business at the time.
I like Fujitora he seems to be a decent guy. But when Luffy goes up against the Navy Fujitora will be on the side of the marines. Fujitora knows full well the actions of the WG. He saw first hand what they let transpire in Dressrosa and yet he was still willing to bring in Luffy's head. He like Smoker knows that whilst Luffy might not be like other pirates, at the end of the day he is still one. That's why Garp who respected Roger still tried to kill him.

So many people going crazy over this chapter because they wanted the admirals to be weaker than Yonko when they're all on the same level.

Kaido fought the Scabbards who countered his attacks and injured him in dragon mode. He didn't beat them until he used his ACoC attacks in base mode.

GB just transformed his arms to wood and is not taking them serious. He's giving him a history lesson and telling them to stay out of his way. He easily restrained Momo in dragon mode.
GB aint even using his sword yet

Status
Not open for further replies.