If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree. I appreciate the non-powerscaling post about an important part of thechapter.
Like honestly, this looks like Shanks is saying good bye.

What are the odds shanks was told by Sharley he’d die if he goes forward looking for the one piece and that’s why Beckman looks so concerned when Shanks says lets Join the fight. It would explain why he waited until Luffy was a powerful and great pirate on his own and why he was so concerned about Blackbeard this whole time.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung i always wanted to ask you this .... what do you think about the former fleet admiral & current commander in chief Kong .
Him being a former fleet admiral confirms he was a powerhouse & must be stronger than an old sengoku even as of today .

Do you think if & when oda will give us more of him taking direct action ? Like we have seen sengoku & akainu as fleet admirals taking action. We have seen the same for gorosei. But never for kong who ranks above Fleet admiral & below gorosei. Would be srsly dissappointing if oda doesnt develop this promising character.
I have a sneaking suspicion that we’ll find out that Kong was the strongest Marine of all time in his prime. Seriously there’s no way Oda will introduce us to the one Marine who was actually promoted so high that he had to leave the Navy and have him be a disappointment.

Current Kong above old Sengoku? Who knows. He was an Admiral at some point so he’s surely a top tier, but so was Sengoku. And Oda very much loves Sengoku, he gave him CoC for no reason. Lol

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I would put my money on characters with acoc.

Kaido himself said that haki trumps all coz roger proved that way.

So yamati with acoc & df awakening > GB with df awakening.

In this chapter also , yamato's acoc came out on top of GB's df. So there you have it.
@Bold: none of that happened.
What Yamato did was land Conquerors coated strike on Greenbull which made him fall, that's all.
Why does that indicate Yamato > Greenbull?

If so, then what do all these instances mean?
Kaidou being knocked down by Luffy's Red Roc -> [1]
Big Mom being knocked down by Kid's Punk Gibson, an attack that Apoo brushed off with ease at the start of the raid -> [2]
So does that mean Roof Luffy > Kaidou & Kid > BM?

Status
Not open for further replies.