If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wouldn't b surprised if these "Knights of God" are the armored soliders we see either accompanying the Celestial Dragons or in Marijoa.

These fodders are irrelevant worldwide anyway and aren't the reason why people fear the WG
Nah bruh, those are canon fodder.

Kurouma mentions that Mjosgard was judged because he helped the person that attempted to murder Charlos escape, and then things got complicated because the "Knights of God" inteverned.

They aren't those random fodder soldiers :kobeha: I'm thinking they might be elite CDs from each of the 19 families at Mariejois and some of them may be top fighters.

Wouldn't b surprised if these "Knights of God" are the armored soliders we see either accompanying the Celestial Dragons or in Marijoa.

These fodders are irrelevant worldwide anyway and aren't the reason why people fear the WG
Why would they get special mention in the chapter if they were just fodders lol
Fodders intervening in a high-profile trial and made things more complicated
They could just be witnesses but there’s absolutely 0 reason for Oda to put that line in the chapter if they were just fodder guards

D

Deleted member 83

He's arguing that the "Forbidden Hate Forest" (Kinniku Mori Mori) move that Aramaki used is a Ougi move equivalent because the kanji for Forbidden is present xD.
He thinks since the attack is “Forbidden Hate Woods” it’s Ryokugyus ultimate attack because it’s “Forbidden.”
Okay might be my fault?
Aramaki said hey don’t hate me for it
Then used this attack, no hate forest might be better lol

Status
Not open for further replies.