If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
WHO GIVES A FUCK WHATS WRONG AND WHATS RIGHT

ODA IS A MULTI FUCKING MILLIONAIRE REVEALING BOUNTY IN VIVRE CARD TO MILK HIS FAN BASE OF 20 YEARS

TOEI PAY SHIT FOR THEIR ANIMATION TEAM AND TREAT THEM LIKE SLAVES

LIKE IM GONNA SIT HERE AND FEEL BAD FOR A BUNCH OF MILLIONAIRES IM READING SPOILERS 2 DAYS EARLIER

FUCK OFF ARTHUR U FUCKING CLOWN NO ONE GIVES A SHIT ABOUT U ONCE ONE PIECE ENDS

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
YOOOOOOOOOOO

R

rubblerust

Early 1055 spoilers:
- Momo + scabbards fight Aramaki, Shinobu uses her DF powers
- More flashbacks: Mihawk has joined Buggy, Boa defeated Koby
- We see Vivi with Sabo
- Barto and Straw Hat fleet approaching Wano
no break the week after

Artur made a long ass post on reddit explaining whose balls he's tripping on. He's complaining about Yonko Buggy being spoiled early and mention of Sabo being in the chapter last week.

I see what his problem is. There's one solution to this:

Let's generate a fuck ton of fake spoilers for 1055 in a few days.

When some of it comes true by accident again, he's going to get triggered hard.
1055 "The Green-Man"
- We see Sabo and the others. Vivi and Bonney are with them
- Momo vs Greenbull. Greenbull creates a giant tree and Momo gets stuck in it
- Greenbull: "Stay here you pink big eel. I’m gonna kill the samurai and Kaido's son."
- Greenbull vs the Scabbards and Yamato.
Yamato goes into her hybrid form
- Greenbull's eyes start to glow and he turns into mythical being. He has big giant horns, similar to a deer. His hair looks like Gear 5 Luffy's
- Greenbull: "The old gods created this earth. Their leader was the so called Sun God Nika. I’m the God of the Forest and the begging of life itself. This form is called the "Green Man"

No break next week

1055 "The Green-Man"
- We see Sabo and the others. Vivi and Bonney are with them
- Momo vs Greenbull. Greenbull creates a giant tree and Momo gets stuck in it
- Greenbull: "Stay here you pink big eel. I’m gonna kill the samurai and Kaido's son."
- Greenbull vs the Scabbards and Yamato.
Yamato goes into her hybrid form
- Greenbull's eyes start to glow and he turns into mythical being. He has big giant horns, similar to a deer. His hair looks like Gear 5 Luffy's
- Greenbull: "The old gods created this earth. Their leader was the so called Sun God Nika. I’m the God of the Forest and the begging of life itself. This form the called the "Green Man"

No break next week
Or the scabbards and yamatomato rape him and dump him in the sea

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Early chapter 1055 spoilers obtained from the people who made Artur cry. You have been warned.

-Green Bull kills all the scabbards, Momo, and Yamato
-Green Bull makes it to the capital and kills Luffy
-Oda himself appears, he looks directly into the camera to tell you that your expectations have been subverted
-Akainu lands on Raftel. “I will burn this island to ash, there will never be a Pirate King.”
-The chapter ends on a cliffhanger, Kinemon finds another baby pig
-One Piece is going on a 69 week break.

@AkainuTheGrimReaper @silverfire @AdmiralKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @VersusPhD @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy

R

rubblerust

Early chapter 1055 spoilers obtained from the people who made Artur cry. You have been warned.

-Oda himself appears, he looks directly into the camera to tell you that your expectations have been subverted
-Akainu lands on Raftel. “I will burn this island to ash, there will never be a Pirate King.”

@AkainuTheGrimReaper @silverfire @AdmiralKinyagi @Blackbeard @Owl Ki @MarineHQ62 @scoobie3 @Trueprodigy @VersusPhD @ConquistadoR @TheKnightOfTheSea @God Buggy
fake

Yeah that makes sense

Mr. Reloaded

Cause a pirate is free

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:

Real.

Status
Not open for further replies.