If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
No cap, this is probably Logia Awakening, in some form. There’s no other explanation for Green Bull making Kaido look this weak.

You understand the difference between taking damage even after you blocked an attack, vs taking no damage from letting an attack strike you clean in the face right? Like you can read English right? I know you’re a Star Wars fan but try to stay focused here. Lol
Yes yamato not only used ice to protect herself she also hit his TB with her own by her own admission still lost.
Here she used an unnamedattack same she used to beat that random gifter in sasakis crew

I know the dialogue in the Shanks panel doesn’t necessarily support this.

But it seems super obvious to me that the red hair pirates are going to be the ones to stop Aramaki and drive him from the country.

Wait so...Greenbull's branches are cuttable by duke inu and denjiro...hmm wonder whether king and queen were so injured or GB beat em both with a secret move on a higher tier compared to this awakening move.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Admiral Gang acting like Kaido hasn’t also tanked Yamato’s attacks

Except she was in stronger form, and he wasn’t even pushed to the ground like GreenBull

Yamato needs named attacks to deal the most minuscule damage to her dad
Where’s the AdCoC? Kaido cannot tank AdCoC Yamato like Green Bull can. You brothers in Christ literally have nothing do you? Lmfao

Status
Not open for further replies.