If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Apparently this chapter was supposed to be "devastating" for admirals fans
I don't see it?
Scabbards vs GB literally just started so you can't make anything out of it
Yamato literally sneak attacked GB with advCOC and he didn't eveen bleed
GB Took Momo's bite better than Kaido. Kaido screamed like a bitch. GB didn't.
Restrained Momo in 2 seconds
Even Sabo & co escaping was rationalized in this chapter by admirals not being able to fight properly in the Holy Land

I'm starting to seriously believe leakers are extremely biased yonko fans

every chapter that’s “devastating” to admirals is always decent for them

the Revs got hype. This implies that King and Queen are fucking fodder as shit. Easily the worst YC 2 and YC1 in the series followed by Kata and Smoothie
Post automatically merged:

why was shanks even in wano? :seriously:
Yeh I disliked that. Makes 0 sense. He shows up there then just dips again. Poor story telling

This is starting to not look good for Kaido

I mean, it's plot. Oda wanted Momo to have his moment against Kaido due to their history.
The problem is that everytime yonko gets a bad showing, yonko fans say it's because of "plot" "context", which I don't always disagree with
But then when an admiral doesn't get the best showing ever, they are automatically fodders. "Plot" "context" aren't things anymore.

Apparently this chapter was supposed to be "devastating" for admirals fans
I don't see it?
Scabbards vs GB literally just started so you can't make anything out of it
Yamato literally sneak attacked GB with advCOC and he didn't eveen bleed
GB Took Momo's bite better than Kaido. Kaido screamed like a bitch. GB didn't.
Restrained Momo in 2 seconds
Even Sabo & co escaping was rationalized in this chapter by admirals not being able to fight properly in the Holy Land

I'm starting to seriously believe leakers are extremely biased yonko fans
This was actually a good chapter for Admiral fans lol.

Aramaki looked better than Kaido in 3 ways and Admirals were confirmed nerfed in Mariejoa.

I mean, it's plot. Oda wanted Momo to have his moment against Kaido due to their history.
The problem is that everytime yonko gets a bad showing, yonko fans say it's because of "plot" "context", which I don't always disagree with
But then when an admiral doesn't get the best showing ever, they are automatically fodders. "Plot" "context" aren't things anymore.
Nah dont make excuses for Kaido. He screamed to Rocks falling on him. I can fully see him screaming to this without any plot.

T
This was actually a good chapter for Admiral fans lol.

Aramaki looked better than Kaido in 3 ways and Admirals were confirmed nerfed in Mariejoa.

Nah dont make excuses for Kaido. He screamed to Rocks falling on him. I can fully see him screaming to this without any plot.
That's why Momo having 1v1 with him offscreen right?

Soon Chrono and them will dicth GB
The only reasons you guys hype someone is because they are potentially zoro/sanji opponents

Basically a toxic fanboy antics

Status
Not open for further replies.