If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oi @Red Admiral ,

Time to find out who the real Red Goat is.

No matter what's coming Sakazuki is stopping them all
:steef:
Sakazuki's target list :
- Shanks
- Dragon
- Blackbeard
- Luffy

:myman::myman:
Post automatically merged:

Oi @Red Admiral ,

Time to find out who the real Red Goat is.

No matter what's coming Sakazuki is stopping them all
:steef:
Sakazuki's target list :
- Shanks
- Dragon
- Blackbeard
- Luffy

:myman::myman:

I’m not underrating Sanji. He is stronger than King at least.

But Yamato for a fact has Kaido tier AP and she cannot injure Green Bull. Hell Green Bull objectively has better durability than Kaido and Sanji cannot injure Kaido yet.
Sanji’s blue flames are hotter than any flame attack Kaido has
If bolo breath can damage Kaido then Sanji would shread him

And no yamato doesn’t have Kaido tier AP on the rooftop she was CLEARLY leaking more than he was. She factually took more damage than she dealt cs her father

every chapter that’s “devastating” to admirals is always decent for them

the Revs got hype. This implies that King and Queen are fucking fodder as shit. Easily the worst YC 2 and YC1 in the series followed by Kata and Smoothie
Post automatically merged:

Kat > king
Smoothie > queen
Cracker > jack

Yeh I disliked that. Makes 0 sense. He shows up there then just dips again. Poor story telling

It's absolutely insane how retarded @Echizen_Jo_Ndule sometimes pretends to be. Believe me or not, but the guy can actually be pretty reasonable but his blatant hate for the Admirals make it hard for him to think.

"Scabbards easily handled Admirals" ?

This is Scabbards vs Aramaki 5 seconds into their fight.

This is Scabbards vs Kaido 5 seconds into their fight.

Difference being that Aramaki vs Scabbards was immediately interrupted seconds into the battle.....i wonder why
Amazing
Full serious retainers vs weakened casual retainers

Nice one

@Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @AdmiralKinyagi @Wiwi @TeachMarshall @kurwa @Chrono @ConquistadoR etc

Honestly speaking, at no point did i think that any of the 3 Admirals will surpass Kaido in feats as i believe Yonkou ~ Admiral with Akainu/Kaido ruling each group in feats and portrayal (and i still do), but the closer Aramaki gets to Kaido the higher i can wank Sakazuki and raise the bar for him.

Aramaki is not stanning Sakazuki while playing in the same ballpark as him. Especially considering that Akainu might have a severe matchup advantage.

This can turn out real good
:pepebusi:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sanji’s blue flames are hotter than any flame attack Kaido has
If bolo breath can damage Kaido then Sanji would shread him

And no yamato doesn’t have Kaido tier AP on the rooftop she was CLEARLY leaking more than he was. She factually took more damage than she dealt cs her father
Good point. So yeah Sanji can injure Kaido quite easily. Sanji being able to damage Green Bull is still debatable though.

Status
Not open for further replies.