If Oda wrote a One Piece Spinoff, what would be the best spinoff series?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ramei Hakke is not his best attack. He has variations used against Luffy that are stronger. And clearly the Flame Hakke move was his best considering it was their final clash
i know that you want to explain things as they are, but with some blind stans it doesn’t really make sense. they just see and listen to what they already believe, and they enter a self-confirmation status that then leads to hating on the manga and his author if their headcanon isn’t true

Didn’t Yamato was in hybrid form and used her best attack ?

But yeah Aramaki took that hit like a boss
But Kaido was also in Hybrid. If Yamato was in base and Kaido was in base.....Yamato would also make him bleed. But she cant make GB bleed with a sneak attack.

GB 》Base Kaido in durability.

C

Cruxroux

What about enel or kakshi or sasuke?
Enel is joke at this point on how oda did him dirty.
His lightening representation isn't that good.

Kakashi Is good But only Time I ever liked His lightening style is Final war against kaguya. Black Kamui Lightening.
and sasuke Kirin is sooo good but so rarely used. So no Sasuke Barely relies on Kirin now.
Chidori lost it's hype.

G

Gorosei Informer

So far nothing related Aokiji but Definately Laid back like kizaru.
He been "too lazy" to eat for a few years too though. Since he's a tree man, you could see it as being a very inactive/inert sort of person, who rarely moves/is a immovable object and hence the Aokiji similarities.

Both Kizaru and Aokiji are laid back in their own ways funnily enough. Aokiji used to be "Fired Up Justice" before the Ohara incident too, like he had a fire inside ironically but now hes extremely "chill" in the literal sense too ofc.

C

Cruxroux

He been "too lazy" to eat for a few years too though. Since he's a tree man, you could see it as being a very inactive/inert sort of person, who rarely moves/is a immovable object and hence the Aokiji similarities.

Both Kizaru and Aokiji are laid back in their own ways funnily enough.
Mf are so lazy yet called a powerhouse.
:luffywat:

You have my respect.
Please teach this to ndule too.
loool
well i don't know him but what i observed is a lot of people here take these debates personally
so winning the argument is a matter of life or death for them
i'm not sure why that is, maybe "like culture" turns every argument into a clout contest
personally i enjoy arguing and acting goofy but if i'm wrong i have no problem admitting this

C

Cruxroux

loool
well i don't know him but what i observed is a lot of people here take these debates personally
so winning the argument is a matter of life or death for them
i'm not sure why that is, maybe "like culture" turns every argument into a clout contest
personally i enjoy arguing and acting goofy but if i'm wrong i have no problem admitting this
People like you are the backbone of threads.
Unlike a few, An absolute menace to the society.

Status
Not open for further replies.