Rate the Chapter

• Total voters

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
Thoughts on Shanks:
-Monster is super hyped for Luffy, love that monkey
-LOL Who's Who's eyes are covered, what is it with Oda and covering blonde guys' eyes up?
-The panel with Shanks holding the hat up to the moon is going to be huge later on, so beautiful. The moon is so important in this series
-Shanks smiled before his arm was eaten
-LOL the guy saying Luffy is a rampaging Demon monkey looks... like a rampaging Demon monkey
-Looks like Benn poured Shank's Sake. Cool to see.
-Shanks says they're going to go get the One Piece so casually, you love to see it

CoC: Color of Clowns

We Shall Sail On Every Light Wave
1.5 billion is a good start.2bi+ is for the Yonko caliber.
Post automatically merged:

Maybe.But why do you think Shanks is here.I think he use the opportunity to get that red poneglyph and maybe pluton too.Oda is setting up Shanks as a rival too.
I think Shanks was coming to check the actual status of Kaido and Big Mom. Defeating those two is one thing: killing them is another matter.

I think Shanks was coming to check the actual status of Kaido and Big Mom. Defeating those two is one thing: killing them is another matter.
Nahh,the navy would confirm it sooner or later.Shanks is here to do something to give a leverage on the Pirate King race.Zou is lurking somewhere near Wano,there is Pluton and a red poneglyph is Wano.So Shanks can have acess to two red poneglyphs and ancient weapon.

So.....with Shanks deciding to legit go after the One Piece, it kinda increases the odds of Mihawk joining him.
This theory always lacked a motive for this "co-op" happening, but since Shanks now has a goal, recruiting Mihawk, who's no longer a Shichibukai, could be an extremely powerful move.
Since a possible future scenario of SHP vs RHP is massive in terms of significance for the story, having the Zoro vs Mihawk duel there could be a most worthy stage for it to happen.
It could also catapult Shanks as the "last boss", unless we think Zoro will fight a swordsman stronger than Mihawk, if that was the case.

Kinda hyped to see where we are going, especially because it's all about the "main" antagonists now.
Goat Piece greatness is back.
:finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
This goes along my theory that Shanks will be the one to defeat BB

It's not every day that we get to see Shanks 4 pages in a row, I liked seeing the scene of him saving Luffy from his point of view. And it seems that he still doesn't consider Luffy a great pirate, I wonder what that's going to take.

And Green Bull has only just recently appeared and he is already a good character, it's going to be interesting to see what more he'll do in this arc.