Rate the Chapter

• Total voters
Did you forget that all of the above applies to Luffy as well?:suresure:
Which part? Strongest form Yamato couldn't split skies with Kaido. BASE Luffy split skies with Kaido. COPE. C.O.P.E HARDER. Cope harder at the fact that yonko straw hat luffy is untouchable you guys ain't even reaching Luffy's balls whether it be admiraltards or Zorotards XD.
Lets go Yonko straw hat Luffy about to low diff Shanks XDDD Meanwhilst Loro confirmed below MOMO. BWAHAHAHAHAHA.

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
EVIL SHAAAAAAAAAAANKS :finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally::finally:
Post automatically merged:

If Shanks is evil and Luffy finds out..Luffy turns into a monster:christnally::christnally:
Their relationship is exactly like a father and son..Also, Shanks may sacrifice himself to make Luffy more powerful
Tho I can see that not only in Luffy shanks case but as well Usopp Yasopp when they will stop chickening out from talking

Rottkins

✯ ✧ 𝔾 𝕠 𝕕 𝕠 𝕗 𝕃 𝕚 𝕖 𝕤 ✧ ✯
Oda is hyping up things again,i hope this time it doesn't end in a fiasco like Wano.
I hope that as well, Oda I was waiting for it since I started watching and reading One Piece....
ALSO

I FEEL i feel that yasopp will throw in himself his hoodie and a mask and play dump and usopp will do a sogeking comeback just to not face each other

U "hello stranger, you must heard about me, I'm Sniperking, Usopp's best friend"
Y "what a coincidence, my name is Chaserking, his father's best friend"
U "that is why you have his name tattooed on your arm?"
Y "uh...." looks at the arm "yes, cuz we are that close, we know about each other everything"
U "uh it's just like with me and Usopp, you see, i've had plastic surgery to have same nose length as he does because we are this close"
Y "no way"
U "yeah"

This would be a gag I would die for ngl

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth

If Shanks is evil and Luffy finds out..Luffy turns into a monster:christnally::christnally:
Their relationship is exactly like a father and son..Also, Shanks may sacrifice himself to make Luffy more powerful
Don't do this.

Shanks betraying Luffy and then giving his life to save Luffy to redeem himself makes so much fucking sense, and I hate it. Grrrrrrrrr.

I hope that as well, Oda I was waiting for it since I started watching and reading One Piece....
ALSO

I FEEL i feel that yasopp will throw in himself his hoodie and a mask and play dump and usopp will do a sogeking comeback just to not face each other

U "hello stranger, you must heard about me, I'm Sniperking, Usopp's best friend"
Y "what a coincidence, my name is Chaserking, his father's best friend"
U "that is why you have his name tattooed on your arm?"
Y "uh...." looks at the arm "yes, cuz we are that close, we know about each other everything"
U "uh it's just like with me and Usopp, you see, i've had plastic surgery to have same nose length as he does because we are this close"
Y "no way"
U "yeah"

This would be a gag I would die for ngl
That would actually be cool lol