It was funny seeing when DB was introduced, lots of people jumped on his train, to get somewhat embarrassed by non other than Yamato the very next chapter
Even the Yamato hype won’t last longer, BG gonna wipe the floor with her next chapters
Don’t trust Oda lol
Who's db

Suprisingly yes
I actually had a feeling she would join when she was first introduced blastin Ulti

Though I went through a phase of denial since I was malding about Carrot getting the short end of the stick on things.

Though I eventually did warm up to her
You are one of the chillest, most relaxed and reasonable users here.
Really, that's a rare find among the always active ones

Suprisingly yes
I actually had a feeling she would join when she was first introduced blastin Ulti

Though I went through a phase of denial since I was malding about Carrot getting the short end of the stick on things.

Though I eventually did warm up to her
My only enjoyment about Yamato comes from the animators and the VA

because just the manga and Oda didn't work for me

I hate the Red Scabbards and the Kozukis so much that Aramaki killing ANY of them would have him jump in my top 5 favorite characters

They've ruined a whole arc and they're still annoying as fuck in the final saga

Stop giving them screentime Loda

Yes this is very possible and Oda like. Let's be real unless Oda is on crack he'll never be able to come close doing shit to an Admiral but something like you said might happen.
Oda writing may be iffy, but he still tries to respect the powerscaling when it comes to top tier. Even Big Meme, for all the clowning she got still needed for awakened Kid and Law to team up + bombs to finally to be finally defeated.
I cannot see Aramaki being any different. Teased for years (Oda been waiting to draw hip since dressrosa) , based on a legendary actor and a admiral. Even for someone that doesn't believe admirals are equal to emperors, they still have to admit they are at the top of the verse. Heck, in spite of all the Sabo wank in the chapter Oda still bothered rationalizing the admirals not being able to capture him and his buds by strongly suggestion they were restrained due to fighting in the Holy Land.
So 0 chance for Aramaki to be anywhere close to getting defeated by them. I'm honestly not worried.
But I wouldn't be surprised if Ryokugyu gets a PIS moment for Momo like Kaido got against the scabbards.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
You are one of the chillest, most relaxed and reasonable users here.
Really, that's a rare find among the always active ones
:blush::sweat:

My only enjoyment about Yamato comes from the animators and the VA

because just the manga and Oda didn't work for me
Lookin forward to how they adapt future scenes
:pepebusi:

@Pot Goblin I'm sorry for all the mean things I said about Carrot fans in that nakama thread. I was just trying to figure out how to troll on Worstgen.
No offense taken
:handsup: