Status
Not open for further replies.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
That was my prediction but it changed after i realized something

All of pre ts till wci, zoro had the higher bounty
now you definitely won’t like this next part lmaooo

But just imagine both Sanji and Zoro got the sae bounty like Kid and Law dod w/ Luffy.
we know than you have sexual dream with zoro but you should leave to think with him:suresure::suresure::suresure:

Sanji can sky walk

Zoro can change directions mid air, even up, by using sword attacks

and Luffy can legit just fly and run in the air with Gear 5th

this is pointless lmao
He didn't awaken yet... neither is in G4. And also, he's immune to lightning but they add bullshit lightning from sky to Kaido's club like that should matter to Luffy... when they can simply add some black/red lightning trail implying haki hit him hence inflicting damage.

It's already established lightning wont do shit on him, why keep imbuing Kaido's kanabo attacks with actual lightning?

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 are you guys planning on quitting One Piece once the admirals are defeated?

and the Alliance moves on to fight Gorosei, Im

and Blackbeard at Laugh Tale for the One Piece?

since Oda already confirmed that once the One Piece is found, the story is over

so the Admirals are not gonna be the final fights
No. I'm obviously not dropping the series when it's like 6 months to a year before reaching its end.

He didn't awaken yet... neither is in G4. And also, he's immune to lightning but they add bullshit lightning from sky to Kaido's club like that should matter to Luffy... when they can simply add some black/red lightning trail implying haki hit him hence inflicting damage.

It's already established lightning wont do shit on him, why keep imbuing Kaido's kanabo attacks with actual lightning?
Why does this fucking matter dude?

Logic is pointless in One Piece

the anime is just a spectacle

If you want logic and powerscaling, One Piece isn't it chief

Status
Not open for further replies.