Status
Not open for further replies.
Solis……hear me out alright?

Zoro is a combatant
King is a combatant
Marco is a combatant
Queen is a combatant
Jack is a combatant

But sanji? SANJI IS A CHEF BRUH A CHEF!!! THIS MAN IS COMPETING WITH COMBATANTS WHEN HE’S PRIMARILY A CHEF OMFG!!!!

SANJI HAS A HIGHER BOUNTY THAN MOST SN CAPTAINS AND HE’S STRONGER THAN THEM!!! HE EVEN HAS A BOUNTY THAT RIVALS MOST CAPTAINS’ FIRST MATES

JUST IMAGINE THE SALT WHEN FUCKING SANJI IS OUT HERE WITH A MONSTER BOUNTY+MONSTER STRENGTH AND HES A CHEFFFFFF A CHEFFFFF A CHEFFFFF

PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU SANJI IS ONE OF A KIND HES A TRUE ANOMALLY

@AdmiralKinyagi @MarineHQ62 are you guys planning on quitting One Piece once the admirals are defeated?

and the Alliance moves on to fight Gorosei, Im

and Blackbeard at Laugh Tale for the One Piece?

since Oda already confirmed that once the One Piece is found, the story is over

so the Admirals are not gonna be the final fights
Midrosei are trash lmao
People talk about admirals getting downplayed while these old farts spent all of their appearances sweating
Only IMU and the the treasure will be more relevant than admirals during the WG

Solis……hear me out alright?

Zoro is a combatant
King is a combatant
Marco is a combatant
Queen is a combatant
Jack is a combatant

But sanji? SANJI IS A CHEF BRUH A CHEF!!! THIS MAN IS COMPETING WITH COMBATANTS WHEN HE’S PRIMARILY A CHEF OMFG!!!!

SANJI HAS A HIGHER BOUNTY THAN MOST SN CAPTAINS AND HE’S STRONGER THAN THEM!!! HE EVEN HAS A BOUNTY THAT RIVALS MOST CAPTAINS’ FIRST MATES

JUST IMAGINE THE SALT WHEN FUCKING SANJI IS OUT HERE WITH A MONSTER BOUNTY+MONSTER STRENGTH AND HES A CHEFFFFFF A CHEFFFFF A CHEFFFFF

PLEASE UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM SAYING TO YOU SANJI IS ONE OF A KIND HES A TRUE ANOMALLY
You forgot to mention the color:lawsigh:

Seriously Luffy flying with Ryou?

You would have to be the biggest fucking crappy special effects junky to like this trash.
mate, i'm a Jojo fan

i already saw Araki make Jotaro fly at the end of Part 3 because Dragon Ball was popular back then

i don't give a fuck

series like One Piece and Jojo are meant to be spectacles and absurdism

there's no need to take the fighting in this series so seriously lmao

that's why you guys are gonna be malding when Momo is capable of doing something to Ryokogyu in 1055 to protect Wano without the pirates

Midrosei are trash lmao
People talk about admirals getting downplayed while these old farts spent all of their appearances sweating
Only IMU and the the treasure will be more relevant than admirals during the WG
Oda already said in the last interview that the "Gorosei haven't shown their true value yet"

i think based on that, he plans to make them fighters at the final conflict of the story

Status
Not open for further replies.