Status
Not open for further replies.
King still had bandages.
Don krieg has bandages and luffy beat him up. By your logic luffy beat 5% don krieg .

‘’Ussop have bandages water 7 to thriller park. Oar can’t one shot Ussop who is in bandages.
‘Oh luffy beat Ussop who is in bandages. Yet luffy did not one shot him.

In one piece world , people can recover like nothing in few days. Freaking Ussop got skull cracked by mr.4 guy.
Nami got foot piece by miss doublefinger, yet nami can walk like nothing.

‘’in one piece world, if person rest few days , person’s health return to 100% whatever bandages or not.

Literally my most favorite players in the team. Kurek carried our asses in 2018 World Championship.

His story is book worthy once he ends career. Promising rookie, won Euros, sacked by new coaches for not paying enough attention to sport and attempting TV ads and shit, come back in 2018 to monster carry a team. Bruh...
about previous players, I really liked Kubiak, his place is really empty

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
about previous players, I really liked Kubiak, his place is really empty
He was a g but he had to go. In my personal opinion, Kubiak and the other "aging" fellas shouldn't have played during the last Olympics.

Right now Grbic has to test the younger players himself and sweat about making team chemistry shit. This is the only thing I'm mad about in terms of Heynen's coaching.

We literally have had Golden era in volleyball.

Back in 2018 the main team and also the cadets won the World Championship that's mad bruh.

(unconfirmed)
Chapter 1055: Bottom of the Food Chain

-Momo gets wounded by Green Bull. Green Bull mocks Momo for fighting when he's so weak, and talks about the natural hierarchy of the forest, the food chain
-Yamato, angry at seeing Momo hurt, transforms into her hybrid form, and uses an ice attack to freeze Green Bull and free Momo
-Green Bull is annoyed that Yamato has ice powers, before becoming shocked by her Devil Fruit, and muttering about its importance
-As Yamato and Green Bull argue, Green Bull attacks the Scabbards like he did Queen and King
-Yamato frees them, but gets attacked from behind
-Green Bull mocks Yamato, says she's just being used and that the strong shouldn't shield the weak unless the weak obey them

(cut to Flower Capital)
-Sanji lights a cigarette after his CoO goes off (notices Yamato and Shinobu got injured with his simp-senses), starts walking towards the fight with Green Bull. Zoro beings to follow, but Enma begins to seethe again
-Yamato is imitating the two-sword Oden style with the kids from the school (Tama is using loaves of bread as swords)
-Luffy is seen wrestling with Kid while Killer and Bepo have an eating contest

(cut to outside of Wano)
-Buggy is complaining to silhouetted figures about being attacked by the Marines then Blackbeard and having to flee
-While staring at the paper and Luffy's picture, "I can't believe it, Shanks. That cocky brat you gave your hat to, really was the man Roger was waiting for. What a flashy pain in the ass. I wonder if Captain is watching all this with a smile. Heh." (a single tear rolls down Buggy's face, as the screen reads: Yonkou Buggy D. Clown. Bounty: 3,600,780 Berry.)

(cut to the sea)
-Blackbeard laughs, and begins talking about the changing era. "I'll find a use for you, even if I have to kill you first... Kai D. Oni!" It's revealed he's talking to a chained Kaido, who has lost a leg and an arm, and is smiling
Chapter ends, Editor's Note: The Four Yonkou Gather Around Wano

More fighting with Green Bull in the chapter, some other stuff with Cipher Pol and Kurouma talking to the Gorosei (he actually disses them lol). A few other teases too, lots of hype moments, but still a bit of a set-up chapter

(unconfirmed)

-Momo gets wounded by Green Bull. Green Bull mocks Momo for fighting when he's so weak, and talks about the natural hierarchy of the forest, the food chain
-Yamato, angry at seeing Momo hurt, transforms into her hybrid form, and uses an ice attack to freeze Green Bull and free Momo
-Green Bull is annoyed that Yamato has ice powers, before becoming shocked by her Devil Fruit, and muttering about its importance
-As Yamato and Green Bull argue, Green Bull attacks the Scabbards like he did Queen and King
-Green Bull mocks Yamato, says she's just being used and that the strong shouldn't shield the weak unless the weak obey them

(cut to Flower Capital)
-Sanji lights a cigarette after his CoO goes off (notices Yamato and Shinobu got injured with his simp-senses), starts walking towards the fight with Green Bull. Zoro beings to follow, but Enma begins to seethe again
-Yamato is imitating the two-sword Oden style with the kids from the school (Tama is using loaves of bread as swords)

(cut to outside of Wano)
-Buggy is complaining to silhouetted figures about being attacked by the Marines then Blackbeard and having to flee
-While staring at the paper and Luffy's picture, "I can't believe it, Shanks. That cocky brat you gave your hat to, really was the man Roger was waiting for. What a flashy pain in the ass. I wonder if Captain is watching all this with a smile. Heh." (a single tear rolls down Buggy's face, as the screen reads: Yonkou Buggy D. Clown. Bounty: 3,600,780 Berry.)

(cut to the sea)
-Blackbeard laughs, and begins talking about the changing era. "I'll find a use for you, even if I have to kill you first... Kai D. Oni!" It's revealed he's talking to a chained Kaido, who has lost a leg and an arm, and is smiling

More fighting with Green Bull in the chapter, some other stuff with Cipher Pol and Kurouma talking to the Gorosei (he actually disses them lol). A few other teases too, lots of hype moments, but still a bit of a set-up chapter
Burgess is getting Dragon fruit top tier confirmed

:steef:

D

Deleted member 83

(unconfirmed)

(cut to Flower Capital)

(cut to outside of Wano)

(cut to the sea)

W for effort

(unconfirmed)

(cut to Flower Capital)

(cut to outside of Wano)

(cut to the sea)

true open the thread

(unconfirmed)

(cut to Flower Capital)

(cut to outside of Wano)

(cut to the sea)

yamato in 2 places :giogio:

Status
Not open for further replies.