Status
Not open for further replies.
R

rubblerust

Hint recap:

@AwakenedCabbage , @Steven , and @DruMzTV have all hinted Aramaki L this week.

No one has yet denied it.

The first two clearly relished trolling admiral fans, but not strongly enough to suggest they were lying.

The latter apparently now has "context" for previous information, which again suggests Aramaki L is true but not as bad as first feared.

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
I'm hoping Elbaf starts soon, I really wanna get out of Wano but Norse Mythology is my jam these past few years. I really wanna see what Oda does with it.
Don't overhype yourself, pretty sure if the Elbaf arc is a thing a lot of it will involve some drama with Loki, Big Mom's return, and Usopp's character arc.

I mean don't expect some crazy Ragnarok type shit.

Left knee injury. He either makes it to the World Championship or he will be able to play just after the World Championships conclude :/

Although, Grbic put him on the list. Dunno how this work. Is he hoping he will be cleared to play? Can coaches do that? Lulz.
To be honest, Leon is a really interesting player, if I'm not mistaken, he even broke Ivan Zaytsev's record...So I hope he will reach these games so that all the teams will try with all their strength to win

I'm hoping Elbaf starts soon, I really wanna get out of Wano but Norse Mythology is my jam these past few years. I really wanna see what Oda does with it.
I'm particularly interested in seeing what Loki's like. I'd love for Loki and Usopp to hit it off.

Elbaf should have some amazing lore drops, I think. Some explanation about the Adam and Eve trees, maybe the Devil Fruits, since Norse mythology has so much tree symbolism

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Don't overhype yourself, pretty sure if the Elbaf arc is a thing a lot of it will involve some drama with Loki, Big Mom's return, and Usopp's character arc.

I mean don't expect some crazy Ragnarok type shit.
The Elbaf Pirates have been part of the series for so long and got major hype in WCI, I'm expecting a few of the stories from Norse Mythos to pop in there.

Hint recap:

@AwakenedCabbage , @Steven , and @DruMzTV have all hinted Aramaki L this week.

No one has yet denied it.

The first two clearly relished trolling admiral fans, but not strongly enough to suggest they were lying.

The latter apparently now has "context" for previous information, which again suggests Aramaki L is true but not as bad as first feared.
I feel it's more complex that what it seems tbh

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
โ€Žโ€Žโ€Ž
Going to rock this avy for the entire week so every Yanker or other Admiral haters feel free to target your slander towards me. I'll be taking it for the squad.
:endthis::beckmoji:
Never let them win.
I'm particularly interested in seeing what Loki's like. I'd love for Loki and Usopp to hit it off.

Elbaf should have some amazing lore drops, I think. Some explanation about the Adam and Eve trees, maybe the Devil Fruits, since Norse mythology has so much tree symbolism
God of Mischief and a cowardly man like Usopp should have a good dynamic. I also think Enel might come back in Elbaf TBH

Seth

๐Š๐จ๐ค๐ฎ๐ญ๐จ ๐’๐ก๐ฎ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ข
โ€Ž
The Elbaf Pirates have been part of the series for so long and got major hype in WCI, I'm expecting a few of the stories from Norse Mythos to pop in there.
I get ya. Like Mythos too but Oda just now confirmed he wants to close this shit asap. In other words, he will rush shit.

I lowkey would scrap Big Mom connections totally and made Elbaf Shanks' territory/allies. Imho.

To be honest, Leon is a really interesting player, if I'm not mistaken, he even broke Ivan Zaytsev's record...So I hope he will reach these games so that all the teams will try with all their strength to win
Yeah, he did. Dunno if he doesn't have both serve speed and the consecutive number of aces. I hope he makes it. With him he have a chance to three peat.

Status
Not open for further replies.