Status
Not open for further replies.
The narrative has explicitly portrayed Momo as a compassionate Shogun, not a warrior Shogun lol. At no point has the narrative even remotely implied that Momo must defend Wano on his own or that Wano can’t be invaded. Lol
It's hilarious seeing these people talkabout narrative when the whole narrative is that Momo isn't a good warrior

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
When oda introduced GB(1053) you guys were saying admiral>>>yanok oda proved it with this chapter, now admirals are taking L after L you are saying its bad writing admirals are nothing more than hype toll for character introduction post timeskip
The Admirals have not taken even 1 L since 1053 lol. Green Bull’s existence has consistently humiliated and invalidated both Kaido and Big Mom in extremely damning ways.

Kaido will forever be the worst OP villain for not freeing us from Momo and the Scabbards definitively
I honestly feel disgusted. Oda showed that Kaido wants war, he wants to go against the world, and he has been preparing his army of gifters and sea stone weapons. I hardly say anything about OP now. I should have skipped Wano as an old fan.
On the other hand, when I watch OP YouTubers, I am like, WTF, are they serious?

The narrative has explicitly portrayed Momo as a compassionate Shogun, not a warrior Shogun lol. At no point has the narrative even remotely implied that Momo must defend Wano on his own or that Wano can’t be invaded. Lol
If Momo was a good fighter then he’d a have an arc in the fucking raid of his own country about him fighting and getting stronger. But no all he had was metaphorical strength and showing him as a leader

The Admirals have not taken even 1 L since 1053 lol. Green Bull’s existence has consistently humiliated and invalidated both Kaido and Big Mom in extremely damning ways.
True, I don't understand why so much people act as if GB took a huge L last chapter.

The only L the admirals took this week is Kizaru apparently sweating against Shanks's Haki in the movie which is filler anyway...

Status
Not open for further replies.