Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol nah. You can only prepare essays for things that can be defended. Apparently what happens in this chapter is a straight up slaughter of the Admiral hype so there's really nothing else but acceptance.
:kayneshrug:
Is it really that bad, or have I gotten used to the fact that the era of pre timeskip top tiers picking up on fodder characters is over

The question is rather when Zoro/Sanji face Admirals, after Blackbeard war or before?
I think and we all agree, that Navy Admirals are mid top tiers for sure. The question was always if they are equal to a Yonkou. Akainu is in my top 5 characters, with Kaido,Blackbeard,Shanks,Dragon and Mihawk/BM. I think current Akainu is save Yonkou lvl, if not even higher if Oda really set up end of story Luffy vs Akainu. Lot of free room for these characters to grow up.

I think the current navy:
Akainu>High/Top Top tier
---
Kizaru>Low High Top Tier
-
Fujitora/Aramaki> Mid Top Tiers

As Akainu right hand I place Kizaru kinda little above Greenbull/Aramaki.
Take in mind these 4 together are the strongest force ever and add all other characters like Chaton/Momo/Kuro, it is a great force. Akainu is like the Yonkou of the navy and his top guys are close to him, something what we can't say in a Yonkou crew.

I'm glad that Aramaki probably not get defeated yet and we seeing him in the end war, facing a Strawhat.

I'm NEVER wanking the scrubbards not Momo who was literally said to not be a fighter by the narrator. There are point where mental gymnastic don't work
Mid diff is the maximum a true top tier should need to fold them all
Momo could probably become strong as shit in a short amount of time tbh, Oden's sword, his genes and Kaido's df already could push him pretty faaar, it's just a matter of control to some extend.

Why are you so reactionary to nothing?

That Un-amed dude is the one that said the color spread was based on 4 horsemen of Apocolypse and that Admirals took the biggest L last chapter. When that literally never happened. Yamato bonked him with no damage
Oda gave every excuse as to why revs got away
  • Admirals are too strong to fight in Marijoa
  • revs have teleportation devil fruit

Greenbull probably destroyed Scabbards and Yamato and they gave him a scratch mark, that's why he's crying about Admirals.
They have admirals to higher pedistal than we do. So when an Admiral is not an omnipotent being, that means it's an L.
Copium

Status
Not open for further replies.